Farmer’s Adventures In Hillbilly Growing!

My apologies for completely neglecting my journal. Hopefully, I am fairly current on most of y'alls logs.

Hell got a little bit more crowded at 00:56 a.m. on February 5th, 2021, my loving father expired/died.
There were two family members who were doctors, so I got to call the T.O.D (time of death) a first for me, which was the most exciting part of what was an otherwise boring affair. The little things are what really makes life special and stuff. I've seen enough death first hand to have a desensitization to its presence, finding the experience overall quite boring.

He was a decent human and possibly the worst father ever. The man was Agnostic to straight up Atheist, so he didn't believe in Hell, so it is ok of making fun of him residing there.

Think I have three strains of auto's starting then I will start my pheno's.

Plan to run my soil (Red Fox?) blend against Sohum on the Autos. Pretty excited to get the bags!!!

20210218_142010.jpg
Sorry to hear of your loss.

Does this potting mix really take you from start to finish without adding any extra nutrients and have you used it before? I'm intrigued and excited..

When you start getting excited over soil, you know you have a boring life .

June first early evening.

Finishing up a little later than expected.

Expert Haze

Popped seed on March 15th (she spent most of her early life in a beer pong cup.
Approximate plant dimensions 1*1 ft.

Medium my own organic 'super soil."

Day three.

Resized_20210603_203035.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom