Cream_Caramel_14.JPG

Cream Caramel 2
Cream_Caramel_23.JPG

White Cheese 1
White_Cheese_14.JPG

White Cheese 2
White_Cheese_24.JPG

Day 37

The girls are in week 6. They got a drink today and upped their feed level again (3/4 tsp Foliage Pro and 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt). I bent White Cheese 2 over and removed one top fan leaf that was in the way of lower foliage. Also removed one top fan from Cream Caramel 2 that was doing the same. For those that are playing along on the home game, so far the feed schedule has looked something like this.

Feed_Schedule.jpg

Day 38 - Happy 4/20!

A little mid week photo update

Cream Caramel 1
Cream_Caramel_15.JPG

Cream Caramel 2
Cream_Caramel_24.JPG

White Cheese 1
White_Cheese_15.JPG

White Cheese 2
White_Cheese_25.JPG

Have you seen tales from the farside?

Day 42

Cream Caramel 1 has grown out of her funk and looks a lot like Cream Caramel 2 at this point. Major difference is that the stems on CC1 are more woody. White Cheese 1 is just the perfect specimen. White Cheese 2 is starting to fill out. I think the stretch is coming this week.

Cream Caramel 1
Cream_Caramel_16.JPG

Cream Caramel 2
Cream_Caramel_25.JPG

White Cheese 1
White_Cheese_16.JPG

White Cheese 2
White_Cheese_26.JPG

Group Photo
Group176.JPG

Have you seen tales from the farside?

I had not, but I'm watching Tales From The Far Side II right now. Pretty funny stuff if you have a twisted sense of humor (which I do).

Day 45

Started bowl training on White Cheese 1 today. She had almost perfectly spaced branches so no real readjusting, just pulled them down a little to get better light penetration into the plant. I'm a bit spoiled with her and therefore paranoid that the others aren't performing up to her standards. Might get some pics up later but for now its bedtime (I work 3rd shift).

Day 45

Mid week photo updates

Cream Caramel 1
Cream_Caramel_17.JPG

Cream Caramel 2
Cream_Caramel_26.JPG

White Cheese 1
White_Cheese_17.JPG

White Cheese 1 Top Down
White_Cheese_1_Top.JPG

White Cheese 2
White_Cheese_27.JPG

Group
Group177.JPG

Yeah far side, damn they mighty fine..white cheese #1 is my favourite, she looks lethal, lol...

Day 49

Everyone has begun flowering. Unfortunately it doesn't look like White Cheese 2 will catch up in size to her big sis after all her early problems. Cream Caramels look like they are going to be on the shorter/smaller side which disappoints. Guess I still have White Cheese 1 which I am happy with. Feed rates have been increased to 1 tsp Foliage Pro and still consistent with the 1/4 tsp of Pro Tekt.

Cream Caramel 1
Cream_Caramel_18.JPG

Cream Caramel 2
Cream_Caramel_27.JPG

White Cheese 1
White_Cheese_18.JPG

White Cheese 2
White_Cheese_28.JPG

Day 54

Late with the mid week update pics. Things are moving along at a steady pace with bud production. Ordered seeds for the next grow this week. Will be growing Sour Diesel and OG Kush photo plants next time.

Cream Caramel 1
Cream_Caramel_19.JPG

Cream Caramel 2
Cream_Caramel_28.JPG

White Cheese 1
White_Cheese_19.JPG

White Cheese 2
White_Cheese_29.JPG

Yeah man, nice, plants and seed orders, lol...

How's girls man? I'm itching for an update, they must be closing in and dat now...

Spent time reconfiguring the tent today and venting it to outside to try to keep the temps down. Cream Caramels are about 80/20 cloudy to clear. White Cheese is all cloudy. She's yellowing some even at a pretty high level of Nitrogen. Looking for 50/50 cloudy to Amber. Figure another week to ten days and they'll be close. Dropped two OG Kush and two Sour Diesel photo seeds today for the next grow.

Day 62

Here are the photos to go along with the post above:

The new ducting to vent to outside
Vent10.JPG

Cream Caramel 1
Cream_Caramel_110.JPG

Cream Caramel 2
Cream_Caramel_29.JPG

White Cheese 1
White_Cheese_110.JPG

White Cheese 2
White_Cheese_210.JPG