Farside05's Multiple Strain Auto Grow in Coco: Trainwreck, Blueberry, Cream Caramel, Purple Kush

My Purple Kush is from Buddha Seeds
Oh thts prolly y shes nice an purple lol. So far every one i seen from the crap king hasnt been purple. But still smells gud jus for being a purple strain u wud think it would hav a higher %chance to turn purple idk im sad with mine but i got many other purple strains so im fine lol. Plus working on some auto gear right now an with my c4 i always end up gettn a purple one. Altho i got the green pheno when i made pollen an man the taste on tht one was off the charts so ill be makn some of both phenos purps and the greenies lol. But yea brotha hope urs yields super nice for ya gud luck.

Budding continues on the 2 okder plants (Trainwreck and Purple Kush). Trainwreck is a stocky little thing and is one frosty lady. Never had one with this many trichomes showing at this point. Purple Kush is showing her color better as she's building more buds.

Trainwreck

Purple Kush

Group

WOW on the purple kush. That is awesome looking. The train wreck I was wondering about being an auto. It can be a PITA as a photo when it stretches because it is viney and needs a lot of trimming and support. Your's looks like it's being behaved. LOL

WOW on the purple kush. That is awesome looking. The train wreck I was wondering about being an auto. It can be a PITA as a photo when it stretches because it is viney and needs a lot of trimming and support. Your's looks like it's being behaved. LOL

I've been way lazy with this grow and didn't top or train anything. Figured it was gonna harvest around Christmas, so I'd grow some Christmas trees. lol My last Trainwreck (from Sweet Seeds also) was a bit taller and bushier. Nice plant that had no problem supporting itself, so it must be in their breeding. The purple from Buddha has a beautiful deep color to the buds but man is it a touchy strain. Her foliage is a lighter green. I've been upping the nutes but she won't get darker green (more normal like the Trainwreck). She hasn't shown any tip burn yet so maybe she's just an eating fool.

Some plants take a while in flower to turn dark and some that I have seen never do. The blue dream and raspberry cough I am growing were weeks behind the others in darkening up. They are photos though. In have never messed with autos.

Budding continues on the 2 okder plants (Trainwreck and Purple Kush). Trainwreck is a stocky little thing and is one frosty lady. Never had one with this many trichomes showing at this point. Purple Kush is showing her color better as she's building more buds.

Trainwreck

Purple Kush

Group

Lookn good bro really like that purple kush nice purple color she ended up having. Hope the frost turns out good on her which I'm sure it will being in ur garden lol.

I had ordered a quart of Pro Tekt from @mazon. I was waiting on shipping fee a week since quarts were backordered while other sizes we're in stock. So yesterday it shows up at the house and they sent me an 8oz instead of a quart. WTF? Now I have to go through the pain of returning it.

I had ordered a quart of Pro Tekt from @mazon. I was waiting on shipping fee a week since quarts were backordered while other sizes we're in stock. So yesterday it shows up at the house and they sent me an 8oz instead of a quart. WTF? Now I have to go through the pain of returning it.

The same exact thing happend to me for both foilage and pro-tekt lol. I jus kept them n figured I'd jus order mre once it ran low. Since u use so little it lasts awhile an would last atleast one I figured or i guess I should say I hope lol.

Looking good @Blazinjones

It's more economical to buy the bigger sizes but a quart lasts me a year and a half so I don't bother with gallons. Im not finding quarts on Amazon right now either so im going against my normal and trying a non-Dyna product, Pro Silicate by Grotek. Im kinda interested in their Solo-Grow product too. Maybe I'll do a comparison grow of the 2 companies next grow.

Looking good @Blazinjones

It's more economical to but the bigger sizes but a quart lasts me a year and a half so I don't bother with gallons. Im not finding quarts on Amazon right now either so im going against my normal and trying a non-Dyna product, Pro Silicate by Grotek. Im kinda interested in their Solo-Grow product too. Maybe I'll do a comparison grow of the 2 companies next grow.

That sounds like a good plan 2 me man. I'm sure u will knock it out the park. And yea these nutes are great it's so simple an easy an ur right they last me FOREVER as well lol. I love that they give me pretty frosty buds. Idk if it will show up more by the time they r finished but I wuda liked the buds to be bigger then they are. Altho maybe it's the strain n not the nutes idk lol. Either way these buds sure look to be fire an for how easy it was an how little nutes you really end up using totally worth it imo.

Dam I'm loving tht purple kush she is turning out super pretty an colorful. Looks like u turned beast mode on in the garden lol congrats bro.

The last grow was better. Some may be strain related, the other was environmental. Temps were too cool when the grow started and it cost me on some size.

The last grow was better. Some may be strain related, the other was environmental. Temps were too cool when the grow started and it cost me on some size.

Yea I remember the cold thing happening to me as well when I first ran pk. Altho I did use cks for the breeder. It was my first seed order an over all wasnt to pleased with there beans. At the time I was pumped about it. But now I know what a good seed is and more about how genetics play a bigger role in gardening then I first thought lol I dnt really like to use them as a breeder.

Very nice Farside, that Trainwreck has some nice colors to her also looks like and frosty as all hell lol.✌️

The Trainwreck is super frosty. Was mainly just taking fans off but my fingers are still all sticky even after washing my hands. She ain't real big but what she does push out should be top notch.

Back
Top Bottom