Farside05's OG Kush & Sour Diesel Photo Grow

Wow, missed this grow. Your Sour looks very different then my clones. I like your leaf mass carried into flower. You grow very similar to my style. Awesome job on fitting 4 plants into 3x3, my 4x4 fits 4, but my 3.3x3.3 only fits two.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Millertm. It is very cramped with 4. Probably could yield the same with 2 as with 4 honestly. I think they had more potential if I could have spread them out more. Could probably just have one plant in there, veg it a bit longer and SCROG it out and fill the whole tent the same as it is now. Cheaper on seeds but longer on time, and I'm trying to get through as many strains as possible in an attempt to find the best one for the wife's ailments. Although the next grow is "all in" on a high CBD (1:1 ratio) strain.

Hey Far. You might want to checkout a strain called Charlotte's Web, very very low in THC and the highest CBD strain going right now.
Have a look and research that strain, I have heard good things about it. Plants are looking lovely my friend. I will be hanging the Blueberry today myself
and the kush and haze should not be far behind.

I'm familiar with her from the specials CNN produced called Weed with Dr Sanjay Gupta. I don't believe that the breeders of her have released seeds or clones. There are other somewhat similar strains like Thunderstruck that are over 20:1 CBD to THC that you can find seeds of, however they are very expensive.

Congrats on your harvest. Wife may be blowing through your neck of the woods enroute to a wedding over Labor Day weekend. Told her that it's too bad she didn't have time to see you or we could arrange a sample exchange.

I'm familiar with her from the specials CNN produced called Weed with Dr Sanjay Gupta. I don't believe that the breeders of her have released seeds or clones. There are other somewhat similar strains like Thunderstruck that are over 20:1 CBD to THC that you can find seeds of, however they are very expensive.

Here you go Farside-
Charlotte's Web Pheno - Medicinal Marijuana Seeds - Old School Breeders

Congrats on your harvest. Wife may be blowing through your neck of the woods enroute to a wedding over Labor Day weekend. Told her that it's too bad she didn't have time to see you or we could arrange a sample exchange.

Thanks bro. I got the Blueberry hung today after thire 48 hr nap. That would be nice on the sample packs if she had time.lol

From the link above:

These seeds will produce mostly high-CBD plants with between a 1:1 and 4:1 ratio of CBD:THC, ideal for people avoiding the psychoactive effects of THC. On average, 25% will have very high CBD with almost no THC. Then 50% will have both high CBD and high THC. The other 25% of the seeds will produce high-THC phenotypes. On average, 1 of 4 seeds will have 1% THC and from 13% to 23% CBD.

Wow, that's a range. Without a lab, how do you know what you're getting. Also, are you familiar with that seedbank. Info I found said it wasn't released to the public and if you found any they were not legit. Of course the info I read was a year old and things may have changed since then. I haven't seen any on the larger seedbanks websites so I'm always a little leary. Seems from the info anyhow that 50% of the plants come out 1:1 ratio like what I ordered from Royal Queen. What's on the way should at least be a good start.

EDIT - While I was composing the post I got a text update. Seeds arrived in my town. Should probably get them today! That's the quickest yet. I just ordered them Monday.

Great job so far friend.

I'm about to pop 10 OG beans from Dinafem this week, i have my fingers crossed i get the same short bushy pheno types like your ones above.

I may have missed it but how long have you been in flower?

I'm about to pop 10 OG beans from Dinafem this week, i have my fingers crossed i get the same short bushy pheno types like your ones above.

I may have missed it but how long have you been in flower?

I topped mine once then LST'd from there. It's been about 8 1/2 weeks since the switch to 12/12.

Mailman just dropped off the seeds for the next grow. I need to get back to bed since I work nights. Maybe later I'll get up and get them started.

Fed everyone again this evening. Hoping to chop the OG's on Tuesday. #2 is a bit further along than #1 so I might wait a bit longer for her. I will most likely take #2 regardless if I think she could benefit from another couple days so I can get the next round in the tent.

The Sour D's are really starting to smell it up as we get close to the finish. The predominantly lemony smell during mid flower has given way to lemony gasoline. Its no wonder how it got its name.

sour sounds like she's popping for you now farside :high-five:

I've heard the OG has its own destinct odor, but frankly I can't smell her at all. The Sour D is overpowering, not that I don't like her smell, I'm actually quite fond of it. Just when your nose gets accustomed to it, if you bump the plants, you get another wave. I'll have to make sure we don't have any company over to the house while I'm harvesting or drying her. I'm sure it will be throughout the house.

Just playing around with the camera on my phone which I don't often use. Also had never uploaded a photo from it.

IMAG2090_2_1.jpg

Love it mate, absolutely love it!! Man it's snowing on 420 today...

Day 62 of 12/12

Harvested OG #2. Right about at the breeders 9 week estimate. Unlike her bushy sister, she was like a drunk bitch at the bar on Friday night, falling all over herself. Had to shove her against her backdrop to keep her upright to take a picture after removing the fans. Hung the colas to dry. Separated the "B" grade nugs (lower buds from colas, still firm) and fluffy bottom buds for butter into two different paper bags, then hung the bags.

OG #2
OG1_Harvest.JPG

Nice structure FS, looking quite ripe. Great job

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Well done farside.. Sticky you say.. How's she smell?... Reps mate..

Back
Top Bottom