Farside05's Super Secret Weed Feed Grow

Thanks. Time will tell if it's worth it. I grew some pretty decent plants for close to 3 years with my cheapo Mars, but I felt nug density was an area I could improve upon. Hoping the new light produces rock hard nugs.

Thanks. Time will tell if it's worth it. I grew some pretty decent plants for close to 3 years with my cheapo Mars, but I felt nug density was an area I could improve upon. Hoping the new light produces rock hard nugs.
Wishful thinking buddy :Namaste:

I can So relate to wanting better and better grows. I added a light to my tent late last year for the same reason, and it has resulted in a better crop. I found that a 300 watt LED was “adequate” but not good enough. So I added another 300 watt LED and it is better.
Now I wonder if I should add another small LED to the mix. It never ends. LOL

Remember they love light but the heat is the killer.

The new light is cooler and quieter than the 4 old 300's they replaced. You can easily touch the heat sinks for the strips, not warm at all. The only part that gets warm is the driver. The tent get 2 degrees (f) warmer with the new light on, used to raise temps 4 degrees.

Do you recall the Cajun Chef that used to have a cooking show on TV. His advice is appropriate to the situation. When someone asked him "What kind of wine do you drink with that?". He replied, "What kind you got?". Smoke, eat, vape, etc whatever you have on hand. I'm sure it will work out in the end.
Hey farside. Justin Wilson I think is the name of that chef. One funny and talented chef and storyteller. Nice journal you got here.

Back
Top Bottom