Fasciation: Friend Or Foe?

TentGrow

I have one stem that has Fasciated, resulting in some pretty impressive bud growth. However, I’m cautiously optimistic. Is this likely to increase the chance of mould due to the size/density of the bud site? Will it affect the bud (smoke) itself? Obviously trimming it will be an added challenge!

Appreciate peoples thoughts and opinions and bonus points for any pictures/stories of dealing with it

ABC2C099-4615-464D-BD47-F3221CE169BE.jpeg

StoneOtter

Member of the Month: July 2019, Sept 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2019, Jan 2022 - Plant of the Month: April 2020

nivek

Photo of the Month: Oct 2018
polyploid,, i think they are called,,

makes for a very woody bud,, definitely does not make for 'extra' buddage,, less if anything

but cool as all get out,, karma sent friend

nivek

Photo of the Month: Oct 2018
There was a thread on polyploids once. I could not find it

I have had a few. Note all the leafage upper part of the buds

A lotto leafage. Equals less buddage

Just the facts maam

Bill284

Member of the Month: March 2021; April 2022 - Grow Journal of the Month: April 2021 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2021 - Member of the Year: 2021
There was a thread on polyploids once. I could not find it

I have had a few. Note all the leafage upper part of the buds

A lotto leafage. Equals less buddage

Just the facts maam
Hey everyone I found this thread on polyploids .
It has some interesting stuff.

Stay safe
Bill

Carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019, May 2021, July 2022 - Nug of the Month: May 2020 - Plant of the Month: Mar 2021 - Photo of the Month: Sept 2021 - Grow Journal of the Month: Oct 2021 - Plant of the Year: 2021
This was on one of my CBD plants last year...There really wasn't much left after trimming away all those leaves, but what was left tasted great...CBD, so no buzz...
3 doublewide.jpg

Bill284

Member of the Month: March 2021; April 2022 - Grow Journal of the Month: April 2021 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2021 - Member of the Year: 2021
This was on one of my CBD plants last year...There really wasn't much left after trimming away all those leaves, but what was left tasted great...CBD, so no buzz...
3 doublewide.jpg
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::adore:

Stay safe
Bill

Top Bottom