Fast and vast - Heaveyweight question

mdg132

Ok so I grow the Fast and Vast, At first I was not impressed that changed! Here is my question. If a hybrid plant that is suppose to be 80 % Indica 20 % stativa or a close ratio to that and the plant looks Staviva will the smoke be more stativa in effect. This is my fith grow and its my second Stavia plant (just harvested a white widow.OH Yeah love that plant:thumb::thumb:) Anyway this plant is suppose to be indica domanant but there is just No Indica look to it at all? does the look matter?

Like I said this plant look sick at the start. It look a little tree with no foliage at all for the first four week it got tall but no real foliage. Then it started to flower I actually thought about pulling this plant. thank god I did not do that! The plant took off not so much with foliage but it got 5.5 feet tall inside. The buds are amazing! Now I have grown a stickier plant Lowride/easyrider. But this fast and vast has bigger buds thicker buds. The crystals can be seen so easy. I will have to use gloves to trim it at harvest heck the whole upper stalk and rain leaves are loaded with crystals! After the white widow I found I like stativa much more then indica just my preference. I am hoping fast vast is more stavia even thought it is suppose to be indica dominant.
I believe I am one week away from flushing it!!! Can Not wait

Depends on dominate genetics even tho phenotype occurrence may happen & more so with regular based seed stock.

F1 hybrids show less phenotypes & in general should provide a more uniformed growth characteristic's.

A phenotype may express genetics of its parent plants of a certain trait etc so if i had 12 children would they all look like myself or my partner ?

More likely not & the same go's for seeds :thumb:

But may expect similarities...

Thanks I guess I need to do more research on the different strains and how they figure the genetics. Today I noticed a slight change in the plant so I decided to flush it. I will know in a few weeks if I like this strain. I know I will have plenty to test smoke. thanks

Back
Top Bottom