Fast Buds Fun Time Wiv Ya GanjaGrandaddy: L.O.S. V Coco Shootout

Ello. I’ll be here in the background tagging along.

carry on
Bloody hell Dutch. I'm chuffed you made it. I almost didn't as I've been so knackered trying to keep up with things. At least I get to bants with the lads while I'm here. Hopefully all the cheekies will stay away and we keep the fags outside so we don't get that second hand shite. It gets confusing though if you ask for a cuppa 'cuz you getting tea, but a cuppa coffee and you get some joe. I had to bum a lift off a mate just to make the party so I could show Gg I'm a ledge in my own mind.

Have a great day everyone.
Cheerios!

I’m running the ts 3000 but also was a hps runner first run we will c wat mars has in store for us a lot of tight nugs for our future
I do like the look of the 3000. 2 tsl2000 in one fixture works . They do make some unreal hard nugs Jack. you won't be disappointed mate.

Ello. I’ll be here in the background tagging along.

carry on
A huge welcome and a pair of comfy slippers for you matey. We will bring the drinks over .lol

Bloody hell Dutch. I'm chuffed you made it. I almost didn't as I've been so knackered trying to keep up with things. At least I get to bants with the lads while I'm here. Hopefully all the cheekies will stay away and we keep the fags outside so we don't get that second hand shite. It gets confusing though if you ask for a cuppa 'cuz you getting tea, but a cuppa coffee and you get some joe. I had to bum a lift off a mate just to make the party so I could show Gg I'm a ledge in my own mind.

Have a great day everyone.
Cheerios!
hahahahaha. Will be doing a few fags during this grow and a cuppa is always brewin. I appreciate your visit mate . thank you. Banter is always a must.lol

Better late than never....I'll just hang here in the back of the room....
100% germination with the autos- I'd say you're off to a great perfect start!

Better late than never....I'll just hang here in the back of the room....
100% germination with the autos- I'd say you're off to a great perfect start!
Even a bit later is deserves a great welcome Cass. Welcome aboard mate , no pressure to attend mate , but always welcome if you need a hideout too.lol Stoked with the germing and all look very happy so far. They are into their big homes tonight so let's see how they adjust !. lol
Will send the waitress with a cocktail for you matey.
Appreciate your comments Cass

I do like the look of the 3000. 2 tsl2000 in one fixture works . They do make some unreal hard nugs Jack. you won't be disappointed mate.
No u got me excited my brother

No u got me excited my brother
lol , you wait and see mate.
my first grows nugs below. ended with some serious beauties too
20190922_155514.jpg
20190921_235952.jpg
20190909_011942.jpg
20190905_131624.jpg
20190905_002937.jpg
20190902_202552.jpg

Update : Day 1. I have finished the temp build and got a sealed room to own again lol. I have to be honest , I procrastinate ( then wiped it !) and avoided putting them into the pots until last minute.com . seeing those tiny little babies lost among the coco and Los had me feeling like a cat owner dumping kittens. The layout with the 12 plants works perfect too. I have only put the sp250 on so far at about 24inches away. The room temp was good at just above 21°c ( will get warmer when all lights are used too)
I gave them a water of about 1ltr to the whole pot with the biosys compost tea too , it is a tonic for repotting among other things so hoping it will keep them happy while they adjust to their homes. All in all a good day . off to bed now as I am knackered. catch you folks tomorrow. peace and love
20191102_221709.jpg
20191102_221656.jpg
20191102_221651.jpg
20191102_221647.jpg
20191102_221644.jpg
20191102_221633.jpg

Day 2 ( dont panic , wont be daily journal.lol ).
I have decided to use the 2 TSL-2000 to kick them off as they are a better spread with the big pots. I have to say , in the hour I was in the room after the switch , one or two straightened their tiny leaves out properly to full pray. I think with photos ,the up potting will allow for a single light to bring them on but as I am a total newbie with the autos and reading up on the potting them up stress , I had to go into the finals. The soil are big buggers for autos I reckon but will be interesting to see them reach the sides.
I have noted that they have grown around half an inch since I potted them last night which is a comfort . I have noticed tiny fungus gnats knocking around , more annoying than worrying so will deal with them.
Temp has risen to a comfortable 22.5°c. not checking Rh yet but the pots are nice and moist so not concerned either. Good to be back in the weed world again.
20191103_134908.jpg
20191103_141700.jpg
20191103_134857.jpg
20191103_134848.jpg
20191103_134844.jpg
20191103_134817.jpg
20191103_131854.jpg

Attachments

• 20191103_134817.jpg
    20191103_134817.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
Just be gentle with the waterings and you'll be fine. I'd say that you're on the right track at the moment. Just let them do their thing until about day 21, then tampering becomes an option. Will you be topping these?
:passitleft:
I am very open to advice mate. I remember shed saying about not topping and bending the main instead. Not sure yet and will know better as they grow. so bloody tiny in those pots. Will be keeping my eye on the ball with them I hope. worries me about their rapid spurts and changes.lol. like a slower pace ( That's what she said!) .
Thanks for the thoughts matey. Always appreciated. hope your well.

I am very open to advice mate. I remember shed saying about not topping and bending the main instead. Not sure yet and will know better as they grow. so bloody tiny in those pots. Will be keeping my eye on the ball with them I hope. worries me about their rapid spurts and changes.lol. like a slower pace ( That's what she said!) .
Thanks for the thoughts matey. Always appreciated. hope your well.
Bending is certainly a good option but I prefere to top if I can. Like you said though, you'll know as they grow.

They do look like a drop in the ocean in those pots though lol.

Bending is certainly a good option but I prefere to top if I can. Like you said though, you'll know as they grow.

They do look like a drop in the ocean in those pots though lol.
even worse when buried up to their necks yesterday. Do hate this stage. What is recovery time like with autos from the topping ? . I was thinking along those lines and time to train.
On the waterings , the los will only get occasional, as needed to keep moist, sprinkler rose waterings of about 1/2 L. I am trying a probe to help take some guesswork out of it hopefully. Coco will be a twice a day to run off once established. Thankfully dont have to worry about nute changes with the LOS. ( wow a huge gaggle of Geese just flew overhead honking the hell out of the sky - that's winter coming now then , turncoat bastards!!!)

What is recovery time like with autos from the topping ?

I topped both my current autos as soon as I could fit the clippers between the third and fourth node,then I trimmed off node #1 about 5 minutes later on both-there was no recovery time that I could see-by the next day,the branches had grown an inch,and within 5 days the quad training started-the Purple Punch started flowering about that time,and the other one waited 14 days to start flowering.

I don't let the fact that they're flowering change anything-if you stop training autos when they start to flower,you may as well not even start with the training- in my opinion,anyway...

Back
Top Bottom