Fast Buds Fun Time Wiv Ya GanjaGrandaddy: L.O.S. V Coco Shootout

Ganjagrandaddy

Welcome aboard the fun grow coaster ride. Hands and feet in the cars at all times and the louder you scream the faster we go !!.

It seems like an eternity since my last harvest ( sept) and I have been cod blocked to get this up and running again with council repairs and cancelled jobs now giving me the chance to get it on again for a Christmas harvest. I had planned on a total rebuild but their cancellation has that on hold and a temporary room rebuild has had to be the order of the day. I have managed to build an insulated box loft but my plan to use the ex tent as another layer ( cut to measure) will wait till I can rebuild after the works have finally been done.
20191004_162343.jpg
20191030_170706.jpg

so enough pre waffle , how about the info.
STRAINS: 12 fast buds autos with 4 each of LSD-25 , Smoothie , Bluedreamatic and BlackBerry. I have a green crack seed that is doing nothing so far so it looks like 12 it is.
20191027_232731.jpg

MEDIUM: 3 of each strain in 20L fabric Coco pots with Ecothrive Charge and Shogun Coco , Silicon , sumo boost , PK warrior and finishing on Dragon Force .
20191030_174706.jpg

1 of each strain in 37L fabric pots with New Ecothrive Living Organic soil and amendments Charge , Biosys ( tea), Life cycle and Charge.
20191031_185226.jpg
20191030_174444.jpg

I have used a few worms in the pots too to aid with the breaking down of waste ect.. I am hoping to continue using the LOS in a bigger bed ( 200L) if successful and as amazing as I expect it to be. I am also composting my own mix to add to it as time passes and more worms to the roots once I have been hunting !. I have avoided soils forever and been a stalwart coco/hydro/nft user for decades but this stuff has me down the rabbit hole with the processes and benefits so here goes.

LIGHTS: 2xMars Hydro full spectrum TSL-2000's ( 300w draw each) and a new Mars Hydro full spectrum SP250 ( 230w draw). This will give me a flowering canopy of around 7ft x 4ft hopefully with great penetration for those solid , stone nugs.

FANS: 1 KVh 6inch exhaust for smells -timed exhausting.
4inch duct fan bringing fresh air from roof eaves.
1 Tower fan , 1x 15in room fan , 2 x 5in ram air clip on fans
Exhale C02 Bag
dessicant dehumidifier.

To date : I decided to start germination on Monday 28th Oct after staring at these great packages from a generous gift from them months ago. I have been dying to get an autos grow under my belt. I didnt soak the seeds at all but did soak and shake the root riot plugs before placing each seed in them about halfway down the seed hole. I have found these plugs to give me my best sucess rate when used like this. I ensured they were wet enough to penetrate the seed casings for the first night and allowed them to dry a little before I gave them a few ml each again the following night.
20191028_010154.jpg

I had the first shows above the plugs on the morning of day 3 and now at the end of day 5 after a little bit of helmet removal surgery to a few and all 12 have got their first true leaves forming and praying to the light.
20191101_163959.jpg
I am only using the sp250 at 24inches to get them moving before I pot them up in the morning to their final pots.
20191101_170931.jpg
Their roots are well out of the plugs now so i dont want to hold them back and damage any of them.
I have used a layer of coco on top of the pots to allow them to adjust before they get busy in the Los and coco nutes too.

TRAINING: I am hoping I can quadline them as they grow and am also considering minimal cuts and bending the 1st main instead of any toppings , any advice more than welcome here !!!. never done autos so help is appreciated guys ( and Gals , if offended to be considered as a friendly non gender specific term ! heehee).
I want to start by saying I know how scarily busy most of you are here but I would feel bad if I didnt at least invite you in for some of the ride with me. If I forget anyone please dont be offended ( or relieved !!!.lol ) Any advice , humour , comments ect.. ( but no dog shit on your shoes please!!!) are more than welcome , as are any new visitors , inquistitors or fashizzishtas. Pull up a chair and shoot the breeze.......
@ProfessorFlora @MrSauga @Emilya @Preston9mm @InTheShed @Peter Green @Virgin ground @Heavenly Hybrid @Pennywise @DonkeyDick @carcass @N420 @irie lion @Dutchman1990 , sorry if I missed anyone. No pressure folks , even a polite middle finger is welcome ( not detached @MrSauga !!!!). Have a green day all
peace and love

I loved the pre waffle. Nice job on the box loft.

Mine always stay attached and where they belong.

Good luck GG. Thanks for the tag.
Thanks Mr S . a pleasure. Glad to be moving again.

:high-five:
Nice GG, I’ve got a few autos just started myself. Glad you’re up and running again!
Why thank you maam. lol good to be going and welcome. Will be over to get some tips.

Thanks for the tag Gg looking forward to this grow will be fun to watch you grow out some auto's.
Thank you N. always a pleasure to see you around mate. loving your success too. great work and care going in there. Welcome aboard mate

Welcome aboard the fun grow coaster ride. Hands and feet in the cars at all times and the louder you scream the faster we go !!.

It seems like an eternity since my last harvest ( sept) and I have been cod blocked to get this up and running again with council repairs and cancelled jobs now giving me the chance to get it on again for a Christmas harvest. I had planned on a total rebuild but their cancellation has that on hold and a temporary room rebuild has had to be the order of the day. I have managed to build an insulated box loft but my plan to use the ex tent as another layer ( cut to measure) will wait till I can rebuild after the works have finally been done.
20191004_162343.jpg
20191030_170706.jpg

so enough pre waffle , how about the info.
STRAINS: 12 fast buds autos with 4 each of LSD-25 , Smoothie , Bluedreamatic and BlackBerry. I have a green crack seed that is doing nothing so far so it looks like 12 it is.
20191027_232731.jpg

MEDIUM: 3 of each strain in 20L fabric Coco pots with Ecothrive Charge and Shogun Coco , Silicon , sumo boost , PK warrior and finishing on Dragon Force .
20191030_174706.jpg

1 of each strain in 37L fabric pots with New Ecothrive Living Organic soil and amendments Charge , Biosys ( tea), Life cycle and Charge.
20191031_185226.jpg
20191030_174444.jpg

I have used a few worms in the pots too to aid with the breaking down of waste ect.. I am hoping to continue using the LOS in a bigger bed ( 200L) if successful and as amazing as I expect it to be. I am also composting my own mix to add to it as time passes and more worms to the roots once I have been hunting !. I have avoided soils forever and been a stalwart coco/hydro/nft user for decades but this stuff has me down the rabbit hole with the processes and benefits so here goes.

LIGHTS: 2xMars Hydro full spectrum TSL-2000's ( 300w draw each) and a new Mars Hydro full spectrum SP250 ( 230w draw). This will give me a flowering canopy of around 7ft x 4ft hopefully with great penetration for those solid , stone nugs.

FANS: 1 KVh 6inch exhaust for smells -timed exhausting.
4inch duct fan bringing fresh air from roof eaves.
1 Tower fan , 1x 15in room fan , 2 x 5in ram air clip on fans
Exhale C02 Bag
dessicant dehumidifier.

To date : I decided to start germination on Monday 28th Oct after staring at these great packages from a generous gift from them months ago. I have been dying to get an autos grow under my belt. I didnt soak the seeds at all but did soak and shake the root riot plugs before placing each seed in them about halfway down the seed hole. I have found these plugs to give me my best sucess rate when used like this. I ensured they were wet enough to penetrate the seed casings for the first night and allowed them to dry a little before I gave them a few ml each again the following night.
20191028_010154.jpg

I had the first shows above the plugs on the morning of day 3 and now at the end of day 5 after a little bit of helmet removal surgery to a few and all 12 have got their first true leaves forming and praying to the light.
20191101_163959.jpg
I am only using the sp250 at 24inches to get them moving before I pot them up in the morning to their final pots.
20191101_170931.jpg
Their roots are well out of the plugs now so i dont want to hold them back and damage any of them.
I have used a layer of coco on top of the pots to allow them to adjust before they get busy in the Los and coco nutes too.

TRAINING: I am hoping I can quadline them as they grow and am also considering minimal cuts and bending the 1st main instead of any toppings , any advice more than welcome here !!!. never done autos so help is appreciated guys ( and Gals , if offended to be considered as a friendly non gender specific term ! heehee).
I want to start by saying I know how scarily busy most of you are here but I would feel bad if I didnt at least invite you in for some of the ride with me. If I forget anyone please dont be offended ( or relieved !!!.lol ) Any advice , humour , comments ect.. ( but no dog shit on your shoes please!!!) are more than welcome , as are any new visitors , inquistitors or fashizzishtas. Pull up a chair and shoot the breeze.......
@ProfessorFlora @MrSauga @Emilya @Preston9mm @InTheShed @Peter Green @Virgin ground @Heavenly Hybrid @Pennywise @DonkeyDick @carcass @N420 @irie lion @Dutchman1990 , sorry if I missed anyone. No pressure folks , even a polite middle finger is welcome ( not detached @MrSauga !!!!). Have a green day all
peace and love
Love the set up fastbuds is a great choice I’m also running a mars light will def watch this one

Love the set up fastbuds is a great choice I’m also running a mars light will def watch this one
Welcome aboard Jack. I do love how tight the nugs get with the Mars lights. just honing their penetration now hopefully. I was an hps grower for the past 20 odd years and converted halfway through my last grow when I got the auto seeds. I was impressed with the results no end. Your welcome anyone mate and any comments thoughts and advice is always welcome too. Will send a bong over for your stay fella. :thumb: :roorrip:

Holy molly I nearly forgot the amazing lady who helped make this possible and should be rep of the year/decade @SmokeSara :green_heart::green_heart:
I have a special comfy chair with cocktails for you .

Welcome aboard Jack. I do love how tight the nugs get with the Mars lights. just honing their penetration now hopefully. I was an hps grower for the past 20 odd years and converted halfway through my last grow when I got the auto seeds. I was impressed with the results no end. Your welcome anyone mate and any comments thoughts and advice is always welcome too. Will send a bong over for your stay fella. :thumb: :roorrip:
I’m running the ts 3000 but also was a hps runner first run we will c wat mars has in store for us a lot of tight nugs for our future

Back
Top Bottom