Fast Buds Fun Time Wiv Ya GanjaGrandaddy: L.O.S. V Coco Shootout

I started using it back in Oct '18 and purchased the Sweet Candy(SE), Bud Explosion(BE) and Kelp Extract at the same time. I didn't know much about the product and shortly realized that the SC and BE can easily kill a crop.
So as farside mentioned I use his spreadsheet, tweaked a little to fit my usage, and then get everything as close to v2 as possible. It's given me a lot of flexibility and I enjoy trying different things. I do try and hit the 2:blushsmile:3 ratio of NPK that he mentioned and maybe going to a 2:blushsmile:5 during flower or a 1:blushsmile:5. I've been playing with different ratios and haven't killed my plants so I'm getting smrater at it.

Thanks for the clarification. I think you led the charge on Mega. I was a couple months after that, hence why you got version 1 and I got 2, You're like my brother from another analytical mother when it comes to geeking on the numbers. You took the sheet and ran with it. For those that are interested, AN's schedule equates to a N-P-K of 1-1-3 in bloom. Maybe that is the Mega Crop thread where that's been discussed. I've been up a long time and several cocktails in. Did get a couple batches of gummies made, a sampler platter of some buds bagged up for a buddy, and a fire table assembled, so the day hasn't been a complete waste.

You're like my brother from another analytical mother when it comes to geeking on the numbers. You took the sheet and ran with it. For those that are interested, AN's schedule equates to a N-P-K of 1-1-3 in bloom. Maybe that is the Mega Crop thread where that's been discussed. I've been up a long time and several cocktails in. Did get a couple batches of gummies made, a sampler platter of some buds bagged up for a buddy, and a fire table assembled, so the day hasn't been a complete waste.
lol, interesting way of putting it :) Thanks for teaching me what you knew :Namaste:
Now, try and relax and get some sleep, MegaMan ;)

lol, interesting way of putting it :) Thanks for teaching me what you knew :Namaste:
Now, try and relax and get some sleep, MegaMan ;)

My pleasure.

No sleep on my first day off is a regular thing. I work nights so I stay up 24+ hours on the first day so I can sleep when the rest of the family does. No wonder people that work nights have a shorter life expectancy. It's a crazy schedule.

I work nights so I stay up 24+ hours on the first day so I can sleep when the rest of the family does.
People thought I was crazy when I did that. I found I missed a day if I went to bed. It was so easy to fall asleep that night and got me in a routine as well. Fortunately those days are long behind but I did it for several years in a row and ya it's tough eating pork chops and potatoes at 7am.

I started using it back in Oct '18 and purchased the Sweet Candy(SE), Bud Explosion(BE) and Kelp Extract at the same time. I didn't know much about the product and shortly realized that the SC and BE can easily kill a crop.
So as farside mentioned I use his spreadsheet, tweaked a little to fit my usage, and then get everything as close to v2 as possible. It's given me a lot of flexibility and I enjoy trying different things. I do try and hit the 2:blushsmile:3 ratio of NPK that he mentioned and maybe going to a 2:blushsmile:5 during flower or a 1:blushsmile:5. I've been playing with different ratios and haven't killed my plants so I'm getting smrater at it.
I cannot thank you both enough @farside05 @MrSauga , Movingnnutes is often nightmare as dialing in to own environment ect takes time to get right. I have done a lot of switching the last couple of years and have ot had the opportunity to settle down into a favourite medium,nute ect... I have a feeling that mc will hit the spot on so many levels with what I am hoping to achieve. The Los was a hopeful staple and I am very impressed so far with it but as autos , this could be more their genetics. let's see when they start getting greedy. The shogun is a first time coco nute for me but i like their other products so went the whole hog. I am more than happy to switch to this knowing its versatile nature and cannot wait to see how the girls respond. Thanks for the charts and support. onwards and upwards.

There really is very little difference between version 2 and version 3. Very minor tweaks. The bigger change was from version 1 to version 2. That's when they added the bloom and bud stuff which brought up the P and K numbers over the original. I have half a 2500g bag of #2 and I won't rush to "upgrade" to version 3.

My Autoflower feed cart in the spreadsheet is from when I was using Dyna Gro Foliage Pro. Disregard it.

My Mega Crop schedule looks like this for soil-less (peat based). If you're feeding multiple times a day with coco, you may have to adjust downward. Same if you are using a soil with some nutrition to it. The Cal-Mag and Silica are optional. To replace some of the N that is supplied with the Cal-Mag product, you may have to go .5g higher on the Mega Crop than my chart if you opt out. That's where reading your plant comes in. The "schedule" is just a guideline.

That's as fast as I'll push them (upping nutes every 5 days). If needed I'll slow it down a bit (upping more like every 7 days). If I'm growing photos I'll hang at the 5/5/5 number until I switch to bloom, then I'll progress.
brilliant farside, thank you. will keep it real and see the results with your advice.

My pleasure.

No sleep on my first day off is a regular thing. I work nights so I stay up 24+ hours on the first day so I can sleep when the rest of the family does. No wonder people that work nights have a shorter life expectancy. It's a crazy schedule.
I hear that mate. I sleep no more than 4 hours since began 24 hour shift work in homeless hostels 30 years back. only escaped shifts similar 3 years ago. No compensation claims ever possible for us. My dad did nearly 40 years reg nights and father in law same too. Regular day is killed by corporate greed and not enough staffing to share the load enough and pay more workers well enough for us to work less night shifts to compensate . always sadly about the shareholders payback and bonuses. diff countries same sad ethic. ow a Saturday home dad and love it. spent 30 odd years killing myself in jobs for other people to not to have to work at the top. Thanks

Day 23: What an exciting day today has been. The ladies are all looking good , even the paler girls have improved. Thankfully they are still keeping pace with growth , just very pale atm. I am sure they will come round now that they are at the feeding properly stage. So far only 1 girl has enough growth to take her 5th node out and not surprisingly it was the #3 Smoothie auto. Having wrestled with the switch to Mega Crop ( and even more with Mrs GG , and not the good kind Mr Sauga !!!) I got a next day delivery from tax exempt , no shameazon prime.
20191119_141228.jpg
20191119_142424.jpg

Having followed this stuff now I had to het it on asap so they had there 1st feed today of it. I didnt use it for the Los pots but have switched the coco now. I am still intending to use silica and calmag with support from Mr S and Farside who I am grateful too. The MC thread is also really helpful for info and other ways it is mixed ect...
I was impressed with the Packaging and info it had all over it too. the QR code went to a really good 1st page that had way more info than the one I went directly from google too ect... This stuff is made from the dust of Angel's Wings ( despite greenleaf calling it real earth names !.lol). I opened the first bag and got distracted by Mrs GG shouting up to me , when I moved back to the room , I had to start checking my hands for any left over nappy changing detritus !!!. holy cow that stuff honks , then I opened the second inner bag and was convinced My MiL had dropped in for tea !!!!. What the hell is this stuff before it died ????. Phew, Prof flora , you were not kidding mate. lol
I have mixed 10g mc to 9L and added 5ml silica, 5ml calmag. ( my attempt at working it out !). used 2.4 us gallon(2 uk gal) . I expect it can go up more but after I realised I had gone the wrong way and more water than needed to match us measurements not less , I thought that it would be less damaging than other way round.
So here we have pics from 8pm uk time on Tuesday 19th nov. I fed them before the photos and managed to top the 1 smoothie girl with some pinning out to get her out and about more. I am hoping to be able to do the same with the other ladies as the week progresses. finger crossed. Heres the ladies
Lsd-25
20191119_202016.jpg
20191119_202021.jpg
20191119_202023.jpg

Smoothie Auto
20191119_202029.jpg
20191119_202033.jpg
20191119_202035.jpg
After #3 for her topping
20191119_204731.jpg

cont...

Love it Gg! Cheeky photo you have there can almost put a face to the name! Your going to love the Mega Crop and you got the right pro's in your corner if anything should come up Mr S. has helped me with my transition to Mega Crop they have me as a loyal customer now. Plants look great as well with a nice feed they will be the picture of health in no time.

Hmmmm.....you just look naughty.
Do you perhaps have any Satyr in your family? I didn't see any horns but those can easily be removed by the magic of Photoshop...
Can't see the top of your head either. Very suspicious.

Love it Gg! Cheeky photo you have there can almost put a face to the name! Your going to love the Mega Crop and you got the right pro's in your corner if anything should come up Mr S. has helped me with my transition to Mega Crop they have me as a loyal customer now. Plants look great as well with a nice feed they will be the picture of health in no time.
cheers mate. I am glad I did it now. Seeing you take to it so well is a bonus too. your girls are lush green. I am tempted with the LOS now too but dont want to overload them. let's see what the next week does.

Hmmmm.....you just look naughty.
Do you perhaps have any Satyr in your family? I didn't see any horns but those can easily be removed by the magic of Photoshop...
Can't see the top of your head either. Very suspicious.
I bloody knew it !!! inqusitor ancestry in You. There is no hiding from you lot. Had a lovely little harem going in Salem till you lot turned up !!!!.lol. I am more of an imp really and my scarecrow haircut hides them little nubbins from view !!.( That's what she said !) Just an observation I was party to but this guy had stopped traffic coming home from town on a local bus yesterday, he was stood on top of a a local shopping centre and the police had stopped traffic. I got off the bus and and watched it unfold. A guy stood next to me, looking a bit scruffy and unshaven, with his mates ,shouted "Jump mate , if you change your mind halfway down , you can shout STOP and you will land safely ". His mates thought this was hilarious and egged him on more as we all looked on in disgust. I lost sight of him for about 5 mins and the twat had managed to get by the police and was stood next to this poor man on the edge with officers too afraid to to go near them both. The guys mates started shouting up at them both and to their mate to "show him how it's done ". Their scruffy mate just jumped . We all took the hugest in breath in history as this idiot fell like a brick screaming. He shouted" STOP" so loud it was crazy and he just fucking froze in mid air about 2ft from the ground. Everyone froze in terror , disbelief , horror , shock ,you name it. He just dropped the last 2 ft like a step down. We were all just stood there gobsmacked until we heard the other guy screaming a little then start screaming "STOP PLEASE STOP" before he hit the ground with no chance of survival. The guys mates started shoving their scruffy mate through the crowd really quickly and I overheard one of them say " Do you know sometimes Jesus , you can be a right bastard !!!" The other side are not all sweetness and light you know @Virgin ground heehee
Not the 1st time I have had the word naughty attached to my moniker either.lol

You should see my tail......
hahahaha you are ace Vg. :drool::drool::rofl::green_heart:Another crazy fucker trying to hide it in weed smoke. Sadly your not the first woman to shock me with that one , only this time my hands are free !!!!!:passitleft:

Watch them yellow ones turn green.
Thanks for the support farside. I feel a lot less useless in this switch with so many able MC growers. You and Mr S have minds most of us hide away from trying to delve into. Numbers are Satan's work. sent to drive normal minds insane if we try to unravel them ( Local priest told me that as I fumbled to get them into my phone !!! heehee). I am planning on another pic session at 8pm tonight to see how 1 days feed , ( be it a little weaker than i wanted but lesson learnt for tonights feed .) effects their colour and another following at same time each day. I am also going to spend some time today in Emily's diary to see about hitting the LOS girls too. they could so do with some colour in their leaf. Their growth is not bad but I dont want to hold these back before they hit flowering. fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom