Fast Buds Fun Time Wiv Ya GanjaGrandaddy: L.O.S. V Coco Shootout

Yep, blackberry is the first thing on the list for the next auto run without a doubt. Only thing stopping me would be not finding the beans, but I think I have it covered. :)

Yep, blackberry is the first thing on the list for the next auto run without a doubt. Only thing stopping me would be not finding the beans, but I think I have it covered. :)
You wont regret growing them one bit. such an easy auto to work with.

Wow Gg those plants are lookin fantastic your killing it buddy! Makes me even more excited for my Fastbuds run.
Hi N . thanks bud. loving this run and been a steady one to be fair. Their genetics are bloody good mate. stems are so thick on them all too. I have now got the autos itch well and truly scratched but would run them again . Only issue being the 18/6 for the entire run and costs. Missed the leisurely pace of photoperiods too so the next fast buds fast flowering photoperiods will be an interesting one I think. Still don't know their real names yet amd only basic flowering time info but will grow out 1 seed of each of the 11 new strains to compare them. will be a bit of work I reckon so will probably curse not doing another of their auto runs instead.lol .
Which you going with 1st ?. you will love them mate , treat them like photos with the training but if they have space just grow out the smaller in height without tying down. My BlackBerry and Lsd25 would have done better left to use their natural structure I think. Thanks for the vibes brother. good luck on the new beans.

Hi N . thanks bud. loving this run and been a steady one to be fair. Their genetics are bloody good mate. stems are so thick on them all too. I have now got the autos itch well and truly scratched but would run them again . Only issue being the 18/6 for the entire run and costs. Missed the leisurely pace of photoperiods too so the next fast buds fast flowering photoperiods will be an interesting one I think. Still don't know their real names yet amd only basic flowering time info but will grow out 1 seed of each of the 11 new strains to compare them. will be a bit of work I reckon so will probably curse not doing another of their auto runs instead.lol .
Which you going with 1st ?. you will love them mate , treat them like photos with the training but if they have space just grow out the smaller in height without tying down. My BlackBerry and Lsd25 would have done better left to use their natural structure I think. Thanks for the vibes brother. good luck on the new beans.
Fast flowering photos that sounds really cool definitely gonna tune in for that one.

I was thinking I would go with1 Purple Lemonade 1 Pineapple Express 1 1Bluedreamtic and probably Barneys Purple Punch auto. Me and Farside05 are talking about doing a comparison with the Purple Lemonade. Don't have the beans in my hand yet but should be anyday now.

Fast flowering photos that sounds really cool definitely gonna tune in for that one.

I was thinking I would go with1 Purple Lemonade 1 Pineapple Express 1 1Bluedreamtic and probably Barneys Purple Punch auto. Me and Farside05 are talking about doing a comparison with the Purple Lemonade. Don't have the beans in my hand yet but should be anyday now.
Sounds like a bit of fun to watch. The lemonade are becoming a popular grow too. I did a failed attempt at a p.express before I looked at how to grow one. lol it grew so tall though. good luck mate

Day 62 and decided to try some in the dark pics with flash. I prefer a real light but flash will do. lpl it does tend to wash them out a little and reflect frost but I love the overall budding farm look.. Heres the girls
20200103_000917.jpg
20200103_000814.jpg
20200103_000808.jpg
20200103_000800.jpg
20200103_000736.jpg
20200103_000725.jpg
20200103_000721.jpg
20200103_000713.jpg
20200103_000701.jpg

DAY 60(Cont...)
BlackBerry
I cannot sing the praises of this strain enough so far. Speed , ease of growth , flowering time and that's before getting to their appearance!!!. It looks stunning looking to the back of the tent and seeing that black crystalline jungle twinkling back at me. With the lsd joining that rank too , it looks surreal compared to the other white and green beasts towering them .
#1Los mommas has been happy to keep herself actively swelling and oozing thc and trichs now. She feels sticky as hell and will make some beautiful hash from her leaves.Her smell is so fruity sweet it is hard not to pluck and quick dry a sample.lol
She isnt a big plant by any means but her buds are seriously beautiful. She is still kicking the white pistils out so I am going to use her as a guide to the end for all the BlackBerry as they should be naturally finished so perfect times. looks so close it hurts now.lol
20200101_123106.jpg

#2 coco girl has been a thirsty/hungry lady this week along with #3 too.
20200101_123111.jpg

#3 as mentioned is slightly different
20200101_123101.jpg
.They are different phenos but the buds are very alike and smell thebsame. There isba big difference in heights due to training 2 and leaving the pale lady from the start , natural. While skinnier , she is still producing a fair amount of buds and hopefully in a weeks time will be a biggie.
20200101_123359.jpg

Bluedreamatic.
Still my biggest ladies overall in the grow room. They want to blow up but cant due to room. Buds are building nicely amd showing their potential for long , big stacked nugs.
#1 lady Los is thriving and loving the attention of the front row. She is paling a little but I have upped the light a few inches as it looks like light bleaching.
20200101_123221.jpg

#2 is as big as the LOS girl now so will be huge by her harvest. buds stacking very well too
20200101_123216.jpg

#3 is restricted by her neighbours but is budding up so well. roll on more space.
20200101_123041.jpg

Overall the garden looks amazing. love these fast buds beauties
20200101_123248.jpg
20200101_123221.jpg
Let's see how the week plays out. peace and blessings for 2020 Growmies
Happy New Year
Yesssssssss! Smashing it Grandad! :yummy:
Those breeders could use shots of your buds to advertise their strains :bravo:

your grow is heightening my excitement for my MC to arrive:laughtwo:

can’t wait to see the final result mate! Cheers

Yesssssssss! Smashing it Grandad! :yummy:
Those breeders could use shots of your buds to advertise their strains :bravo:

your grow is heightening my excitement for my MC to arrive:laughtwo:

can’t wait to see the final result mate! Cheers
Thanks herb. Love your enthusiasm buddy. infectious and so glad your back to 420. The mega crop will truly surprise you at how good it is bud. I switched during the grow to it and look forward to the whole grow in it. I had a few issues with unreal paling to about 4 of them and being autos, ( 1st attempt at them too !) knew time was important and very short to fix an issue. The switch nailed it big time within about 2 weeks. The palest of the girls , and boy she was fugly to look at and her rubbery texture was not pleasant either , is now the biggest BlackBerry in it.!!. Seeing the colour of green it makes and starting to understand leaf and chlorophyll with more interest , I can see how it works so well. ( will.male sense on the solent green comments you see). If you use the QR code on the MC bag , it will take you to a better version of their site and some really informative stuff and vids. I think they let Jethro and Cletus who mix the stuff , have a go at web site building on the normal internet site !!!. heehee. Be prepared for the aroma of freshly stepped in Unicorn poo though, this stuff pens and inks something chronic.heehee.

Day 62 and decided to try some in the dark pics with flash. I prefer a real light but flash will do. lpl it does tend to wash them out a little and reflect frost but I love the overall budding farm look.. Heres the girls
20200103_000917.jpg
20200103_000814.jpg
20200103_000808.jpg
20200103_000800.jpg
20200103_000736.jpg
20200103_000725.jpg
20200103_000721.jpg
20200103_000713.jpg
20200103_000701.jpg
Have I ever told ya.... I like your style!
:laugh: I think you're on to something with that grow space!
:thumb:

Everything looks great G!
:bravo:

Have I ever told ya.... I like your style!
:laugh: I think you're on to something with that grow space!

Everything looks great G!
:bravo:
Have to be honest P. you are an inspiration from your last space to the new one too. The box design room and airflow work are on point mate. I will be following that example for the real build after the council sod off.lol You show great d.i.y solutions that work and dont cost stupid money and your "straight to it " way is brilliant , not in the least bit caustic but states your "Mans ,man " appeal ( dont say a word Mr S !!not that way.lol). still chuckle every time I see blind Tarzan in my thread like a kid with a fart cushion . heehee
And that's before we mention your grow support and knowledge. lol ( Having t-shirt done now mate .lol )
Thanks P , it does seem to have come together well so far. Final leg now so need to keep my failing loupe handy !!!. To e honest the BlackBerry are on borrowed time and they know it , they shiver when they see me leering at them now ( might be the fan and too much weed but...) Thanks for the encouraging vibes bud , very much appreciated.

Have to be honest P. you are an inspiration from your last space to the new one too. The box design room and airflow work are on point mate. I will be following that example for the real build after the council sod off.lol You show great d.i.y solutions that work and dont cost stupid money and your "straight to it " way is brilliant , not in the least bit caustic but states your "Mans ,man " appeal ( dont say a word Mr S !!not that way.lol). still chuckle every time I see blind Tarzan in my thread like a kid with a fart cushion . heehee
And that's before we mention your grow support and knowledge. lol ( Having t-shirt done now mate .lol )
Thanks P , it does seem to have come together well so far. Final leg now so need to keep my failing loupe handy !!!. To e honest the BlackBerry are on borrowed time and they know it , they shiver when they see me leering at them now ( might be the fan and too much weed but...) Thanks for the encouraging vibes bud , very much appreciated.
That's awesome to hear! I wonder sometimes if I'm ever sharing useful info, or am I just a nutjob, wanna-be inventor.
:rofl:

I definitely try to keep everything as simple as I can. Fail regularly, but never stop trying to improve.

I'm sure you're in for some amazing meds... real soon!

That's awesome to hear! I wonder sometimes if I'm ever sharing useful info, or am I just a nutjob, wanna-be inventor.
:rofl:

I definitely try to keep everything as simple as I can. Fail regularly, but never stop trying to improve.

I'm sure you're in for some amazing meds... real soon!
Nah mate , we see the real helpful , innovative and caring side to you in here and your plants but we let you pretend to be Mr Angry , Cartmanesque even and we love you fornit mate.lol
I think the d.i.y is a must for the majority of us not on a "business budget" for kit. Seeing all the "systems" being sold complete for silly cash ( yup I bought a rdwc set up !!!) and then having to d.i.y improvements is laughable now. The only difference between what you make/create is you dont brand it for market like they do.! I am similar in need to not throw cash away and try all sorts. bubbler hose rings from soaker pipe ect.. ( often fails.lol) but that's what I love about 420 folks like you . Money here means nothing during grow help/advice and you dont just use the "buy this thing" line. Your ideas are always well explained and free too. Power to the community mate. thanks for the vibes

Nah mate , we see the real helpful , innovative and caring side to you in here and your plants but we let you pretend to be Mr Angry , Cartmanesque even and we love you fornit mate.lol

Well to be fair, I did hear him screaming something about hippies the other day. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom