Fast Buds Fun Time Wiv Ya GanjaGrandaddy: L.O.S. V Coco Shootout

Wow and cor blimey, big G!
Nice haul on the blackberry mate gorgeous looking bit of hooter there :welldone:
You got me keen to try some autos now.

What’s the story with the rewiring? I thought it was getting done after this run, now you’re talking about ... putting it off another 3 months, or growing around it?

Garden is going great guns mate.

Interesting how your guy is pumping out 50+ oz/run of low potency rope. It’s the same over here. Shame, really. But a reminder that we’re on to something good here, yeah? Best tasting pot I ever smoked I grew. For potency my homegrown bagseed buds are in the top three of all time, beating uncured, badly grown, clumsily dried known genetics hands down. Glad to be finding out about the value of terps. 420 ftw.

That very first pic... PhOTM contender :thumb:
Thanks Mr S . some of the buds look amazing close up. I think harvest and some drying will really do them justice too. I am stuck as all will harvest this month and the dark girls all have potential for some great pics. Thanks for that though and will keep it as my back pocket entry if I cant top it. On the yellowing Bluedreamatic. I have to concur mate. seems the only logical explanation. Surprised it never really recovered from the 1st light issue , maybe it screwed up the nute uptake from the soil. A. so tempted to hit her with some Mc to get her green again but would blow the LOS to bits. Buds still doing ok on her if not a little too brilliant white like a trapped light inside !!! ( listen and they will tell you !!!!) aha moment. lol
Thanks for the feedback mate.

crop the bottom, spot removal on the hairs, focus on the flower, keep some bokeh in there. Winner winner chicken dinner.
will get on it and see what we can do. lol

so tempted to hit her with some Mc to get her green again but would blow the LOS to bits.
Well if it is light damage then the leaves wouldn't have recovered but the progression of it would have stopped if a solution was implemented.
Adding more MC would not green her up. The bottom from what I can see is nice and green so it's not starving for food. If it was, your fade would be from the bottom up, not top down.

Wow and cor blimey, big G!
Nice haul on the blackberry mate gorgeous looking bit of hooter there :welldone:
You got me keen to try some autos now.

What’s the story with the rewiring? I thought it was getting done after this run, now you’re talking about ... putting it off another 3 months, or growing around it?

Garden is going great guns mate.

Interesting how your guy is pumping out 50+ oz/run of low potency rope. It’s the same over here. Shame, really. But a reminder that we’re on to something good here, yeah? Best tasting pot I ever smoked I grew. For potency my homegrown bagseed buds are in the top three of all time, beating uncured, badly grown, clumsily dried known genetics hands down. Glad to be finding out about the value of terps. 420 ftw.
Too right DD , we grow real weed for smokers and medicinal value. This is the beauty of 420. I laugh at how little I knew for 15 years growing clones. Kept me buzzed but certainly prefer the 420 me as a grower.lol
The autos are a blast mate. with the right strains they could easily be a fire and forget crop. not having to change anything during the grow is steady too. can leave me feeling redundant a little though.lol
The 18 hours lights for an indoor is also a concern. If you potted the into big soil pots and took them to guerrilla grow outside , they would be massive by the 10 weeks .
We have said sod it to the work now. A friend said they have managed 2 years refusal so far so sod em . I am going to run some of the fast flowers and one of the strains from each sponsor too. fulfils my commitment and I can then get on these gelato crosses too. I fancy seeing a Gorilla Skittelz cross bg41 and some of the others too. If the council get too serious , we can always shut down temporary again.lol very well practices at that one now sadly.lol
Thanks Dd.

Well if it is light damage then the leaves wouldn't have recovered but the progression of it would have stopped if a solution was implemented.
Adding more MC would not green her up. The bottom from what I can see is nice and green so it's not starving for food. If it was, your fade would be from the bottom up, not top down.
I know it would be too obvious but what if I had over watered in general as this is why I avoided soil for so long too.!!. lol

I know it would be too obvious but what if I had over watered in general as this is why I avoided soil for so long too.!!. lol
Anything's possible, but my expertise is not LOS so I can't say if watering or other elements were involved. :(

quick Lsd-25 photo dump at day 70 and now #2 has been took off for her long sleep before her hanging !. she looks amazing close up and was certainly ready for the journey
20200111_135348.jpg
20200111_135341.jpg
20200111_135329.jpg

The LOS girl is still making pistils and fattening up and the #3 is doing the same minus all the psychedelic colours.
#1 main stem
20200111_135322.jpg
20200111_135358.jpg

20200111_135333.jpg
20200111_135412.jpg

and to finish a little ground up BlackBerry
20200111_145716.jpg

Attachments

• 20200111_135353.jpg
    20200111_135353.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Anything's possible, but my expertise is not LOS so I can't say if watering or other elements were involved. :(
No worries mate. has me guessing but not too worried at this stage of the game.
Thanks for the input.

crop the bottom, spot removal on the hairs, focus on the flower, keep some bokeh in there. Winner winner chicken dinner.
how about this ?.
20200111_223948.jpg

OK, have a confession to make now. As much as I would like to, I'm not going to be running the Blackberry on my next auto run. Wasn't in the cards for this round apparently, as it got pushed out of the way because I finally found Dutch Passion's Night Queen auto in stock. :D

It's tough to compete lately in that comp... so many good cameras. For a first time touching up a pic that's darn good. More tricks are to play with the contrast and saturation without overdoing it. Slight offset from center for shots on the main subject helps too but that can be done by cropping.
All those things will eventually pull you a spot in the top three.

OK, have a confession to make now. As much as I would like to, I'm not going to be running the Blackberry on my next auto run. Wasn't in the cards for this round apparently, as it got pushed out of the way because I finally found Dutch Passion's Night Queen auto in stock. :D
I do this all the time too mate. so much choice out there and sometimes they just call out. good luck with your choice buddy.

Hey buddy, very interesting read and growth stages under those TSL's.
Hi higher , welcome aboard mate. I love the TSL-2000. very capable light and so much cheaper to run than my old setup too. Thanks for the comments.

It's tough to compete lately in that comp... so many good cameras. For a first time touching up a pic that's darn good. More tricks are to play with the contrast and saturation without overdoing it. Slight offset from center for shots on the main subject helps too but that can be done by cropping.
All those things will eventually pull you a spot in the top three.
You do see some beautiful shots in it now. I am on a camera phone so limits a little but it does have a lot of very capable settings for pro , basic scene optimizes and all sorts. no idea how it actually works mind you but it was a selling point for samsung in this model. You have started something now @MrSauga . Any better
20200112_015935.jpg

I have just been reading the specs and all though I don't quite know the science behind it the numbers look better compared to my SP250's I just got, I noticed your two tsl's are spaced apart, I'm wanting to put two of them in a 4*3 so I'd hope I could one day achieve that 25oz :).

Back
Top Bottom