Fast Buds Fun Time Wiv Ya GanjaGrandaddy: L.O.S. V Coco Shootout

Dripping with gooey goodness. That’s just envy - I’ll clean that up in a minute. Hey your flowers are looking mean! :p
What’s NFT again?
I gave our HulkLato 1.1g in a litre. She’s squeezing her tips out now.

Day 72: All present and correct in the rooftop garden today.
The results of using the Dragon force are showing quite well now with lots if new sites mushrooming the tops on the smoothie#3
20200113_101032.jpg
20200113_100826.jpg
20200113_100826.jpg
20200113_111552.jpg

The Lsd-25 los lady is still pushing new pistils and swelling . she has started her fade now so I think its soon her time too
20200113_111957.jpg
20200113_111817.jpg

Bluedreamatic are gaining some nice sized colas too now and colouring up more with a beautiful pineapple scent around them.
20200113_100756.jpg
20200113_100744.jpg

Lsd-25 sister from another mr still packing on size too
20200113_112100.jpg
and her sister is coming out of the dark for a trim and dry hang session later
20200113_112925.jpg

The BlackBerry are slowly settling down into their drying now and I am hoping another week at least before they will be jar ready.They are frosty as hell now too so cannot wait to sample it .
All being fed daily on 40ml Dragon force and 20ml sumo boost to 10L water and loving it.
Peace and blessings

NFT and Los pots for the next runs medium. I want to try the MC in the quickest method of growing monsters. !!
Bruhhhhh!

I had to double-take my scroll for these.
:jawdropper:

Damn sucka!
Nothing but fire in your garden!
:bravo:

Dripping with gooey goodness. That’s just envy - I’ll clean that up in a minute. Hey your flowers are looking mean! :p
What’s NFT again?
I gave our HulkLato 1.1g in a litre. She’s squeezing her tips out now.
That is good the read mate. hope she gulps it up and rewards you with a spurt.
NFT , Nutrient Fluid Technique , basic but effective hydro table. Constant feed running down an inner tray that the plants sit on in rockwool cubes. Recirculate back to the pumps constant. no air stones as the running water keeps d.o going in . res still needs managing to a point but with Mc it will fly. Only risk is if you lose the pump. 1 day without the fluid and they die very quickly as the roots sit on the tray surface covered by a cover from light. It is a very fast veg method and I used it for 12 years as a mainstay with sod all growing knowledge. Never had plants and strains like we do now though or the products. I only switched to buckets and other mediums about 5 years ago when I got growing again . It is bloody productive but can get silly.lol Not sure why it has lost popularity now though ??.

I am loving these buds now. all smell so sweet except the varnish edge with the Lsd-25. so close to finish now though.
Hope your good mate .

Bruhhhhh!

I had to double-take my scroll for these.
:jawdropper:

Damn sucka!
Nothing but fire in your garden!
:bravo:
Love it mate.lol. Does all seem to be going good now. I think having the rh control has made a lot of difference this run. They are sticky as hell now. Thanks P

Hay Grandaddy I just found your journal, Sorry it took me so long. Beautiful Buds. I will try to catch up in a bit.
heehee. no probs mate. we get so weighted down with growing and keeping up PC , I do it all the time and feel awful i have missed others achievements too. Your welcome onboard anytime buddy. be happy to move on now I am close to finishing this one. lol. Always about the next runs.heehee
new beans went into damp plugs for germing yesterday and journal will be following once their up and awake. Will tag you in with pleasure. could be a fun one 10 strains and 4 of them fast flowering testers for fast buds !!. been looking good over in your grow too. nice work

Day 74: Still feeding very well on the shogun and due a feed . There have been definite results from it and why I find it hard not to include it this run. ( hate waste too!) My plan is only MC and farside05 's mix for the whole next run to see how MC does alone. I expect nft to be a huge difference to the coco speed but the los will have it's own pace and be under the sp250 so I can ensure they dont get left behind. I am looking forward to seeing how it does as no-till , 2nd run. The new beans are in plugs straight from the packet and now in the propagator.
20200114_195329.jpg
Fingers crossed. went in at 8pm B.S.T. (14th Jan2020).I expect a few days before any signs life.
The #2 Lsd-25 has been trimmed a little for her drying and now hung with the others.She isnlooking amazing close up and her colours are shocking. smell amazing too . I got a nice little oily ball to smoke of it from my gloves , WOW ...... I can only imagine how nice a joint of the finished product will be.
20200114_205559.jpg
20200114_231239.jpg
20200114_205736.jpg

The other Lsd-25's are still going strong with the LOS girl starting to push some interesting colours out on her leaves. I think her fade is kicking in now so will watch those trichs. she is still pushing pistils too though?. Her other sister is starting to orange up a little more now and I can see odd flecks of purples in there too. bid structures look very different though and the size difference would have you thinking 2 different strains altogether
20200115_095044.jpg
20200115_094556.jpg
20200115_094434.jpg
20200115_095029.jpg
20200115_095044.jpg

They are looking like they could finish up along with the other two strains at this rate .

cont.....

Attachments

• 20200115_094555.jpg
    20200115_094555.jpg
    842.2 KB · Views: 22
Day 74( cont...)
The other two strains are motoring on with ripening now and I think their main swell is nearly done. The Smoothie look very nice for trichs and colour up close with a beautiful fresh pineapple smell too. All three are pumping buds out , not the biggest ones I have grown but very nice and frosty
20200115_094943.jpg
20200115_094907.jpg
20200115_094538.jpg
20200115_094526.jpg

Bluedreamatic are still very fresh pistil white sonfar and I expect them to be the last to finish. The yellowing girl is still pushing fresh pistils amd surviving ok despite her yellow appearance.
20200115_095105.jpg
20200115_095055.jpg
20200115_094420.jpg

No clue what's happening here @Emilya .? All in all now it's a waiting game. . peace and love buds

Thanks Jim I would Love to follow your new journal when it is up and running. Those purple buds are Beautiful !
:thumb:
I am stoked at their colours. will feel bad smoking them instead of a window display.lol
Thanks pc

Day 72: All present and correct in the rooftop garden today.
The results of using the Dragon force are showing quite well now with lots if new sites mushrooming the tops on the smoothie#3
20200113_101032.jpg
20200113_100826.jpg
20200113_100826.jpg
20200113_111552.jpg

The Lsd-25 los lady is still pushing new pistils and swelling . she has started her fade now so I think its soon her time too
20200113_111957.jpg
20200113_111817.jpg

Bluedreamatic are gaining some nice sized colas too now and colouring up more with a beautiful pineapple scent around them.
20200113_100756.jpg
20200113_100744.jpg

Lsd-25 sister from another mr still packing on size too
20200113_112100.jpg
and her sister is coming out of the dark for a trim and dry hang session later
20200113_112925.jpg

The BlackBerry are slowly settling down into their drying now and I am hoping another week at least before they will be jar ready.They are frosty as hell now too so cannot wait to sample it .
All being fed daily on 40ml Dragon force and 20ml sumo boost to 10L water and loving it.
Peace and blessings

NFT and Los pots for the next runs medium. I want to try the MC in the quickest method of growing monsters. !!
Great looking plants and such a nice variety! Let's get ready to party! :Rasta:

Great looking plants and such a nice variety! Let's get ready to party! :Rasta:
Thanks. love the varieties but wish I could have all the same for just 1 grow .lol. never ending rearranging game in an attempt to have a canopy. lol
thanks for the positive GDB.

Thanks. love the varieties but wish I could have all the same for just 1 grow .lol. never ending rearranging game in an attempt to have a canopy. lol

I feel ya. Such is the life in multi-strain gardens.

thanks for the positive GDB.
I suspect that you love that "never ending rearranging game"! Just a guess. :Rasta:

Day 75: I got to try a sample of nearly dried BlackBerry today and it was not the least bit harsh yet was still in need of a few days more to be jar ready. Effects are pleasing early on.
20200116_155537.jpg
20200116_144553.jpg
20200116_144121.jpg

Still feel able to keep feeding the others another few days at least a there are still a lot of new growth in the Bluedreamatic buds and also the the other two still have white pistils going on and not a lot of withdrawal yet. The LOS Lsd-25 is certainly on her fading now and looks even better with her many coloured leaves.
20200116_155628.jpg
20200116_144140.jpg
20200116_144105.jpg
20200116_144037.jpg
20200116_144026.jpg

Still going with the sumo and dragon force for the next few feeds to finish them off
All three Los ladies had a biosys tea in their watering too today.
So its business as usual with some trim jail approaching fast !!!. Peace and love Growmies.

Attachments

• 20200116_144256.jpg
    20200116_144256.jpg
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 27
Hey. I wont lie iv scanned through your grow on the fly so iv probably missed answers to my Qs. How did you find temps with them 3 lights in the loft? When outside roof tiles have frosted recently have yours frosted or been wet lol? I read something on last page about the council.... I guess your uk like me. I'm a paranoid wreck lol I want to grow in loft instead of main house but heat bothers me helicopter loves my town! And I'm trying to limit electric spends for worry of snooping electric companys since having smart meter installed

Hey. I wont lie iv scanned through your grow on the fly so iv probably missed answers to my Qs. How did you find temps with them 3 lights in the loft? When outside roof tiles have frosted recently have yours frosted or been wet lol? I read something on last page about the council.... I guess your uk like me. I'm a paranoid wreck lol I want to grow in loft instead of main house but heat bothers me helicopter loves my town! And I'm trying to limit electric spends for worry of snooping electric companys since having smart meter installed
Hey mate. dont panic. If you use the right insulation and thermal screening it isnt an issue. I am hitting 24-26°c but am using a dehumidifier which brings some heat. our roof should still stay as cold as next doors too as the thermal bubble wrap deflects so will allow the cold through the tile but bounce it back when it hits the insulation stuff ( hopefully). I use a f.l.i.r sheeting too that you can get at most grow stores or amazon /Ebay and the bubblewrap is easily bought too. I am constantly having to collapse my tent over the last few years through inspections and work etc... so my tent has been destroyed by the constant re-stapling back up to fit the shape ect... I am now going to make a permanent room , fuck em .My loft , my storage !!!. lol As long as you can take the grow stuff away and fans to make it a "storage space" if they insist on doing work ect...( and always have to pre plan it with you ) it isnt to hard to make it quickly changeable. We dont have cellars so have to make space where we can and it has to be dust free for all our old stuff !!!.
The lights dont bring too much heat being LED. and I vent to underneath out loft water tank Whwre it feeds the boiler in the landing below , hides some heat but not a lot to scrub away anyway. when I open my loft hatch , its freezing up there until i am inside the box and flaps down again . I want to now line the whole room again in boarding to create yet another layer , with mylar room side .

Thanks for the reply. Were the same with council works. I built my latest room as a kind of walk in wardrobe in the far corner of our bedroom. Done a good job and to look at it youd probably think theres a en-suite behind the door or something similar. We had counsil here a couple weeks back to install new windows throughout. Went without a hiccup thankfully. Panicked a bit when it got to my room. Il look into this flir stuff. I'm familiar with the bubble stuff it's like radiator backing isnt it? Iv used that. Just realized though our boiler flu runs up into the loft against the only viable end of the loft which really rules out a permanent structure. I cba building and disseminating. If you dont mind me asking are u on a smart meter? And how much electricity roughly do you go through either in £'s or Kw's per week or month? My household without lights is over average theres PC's plus ps4 and about 5 wash loads a day going plus dryer fml

Back
Top Bottom