Fast Buds Pineapple Express

gato

I have a couple of Dutch Passion Durban Poison regular seeds plants getting near to flowering and a Jack Herer Auto Herbies freebie, with a Seedstockers Blackberry Gum auto very small yet currently. Since there is room enough, I thought of adding a couple of Fast Buds Pineapple Express Autos to the grow. I like the idea of a nice Pineapple.

Doing some reading on F.Buds PE, some journals described it as nice pineapple smell, but I saw one journal that said their's was fuel as well. Since there are odor concerns, should I consider another strain?

I did some C-99 and got both the Pineapple and Grapefruit pheno's before and they were fine. The only time I could smell the Pineapple was right nose to it. if PE has much grow odor, maybe I should do C-99 again? or find another strain low odor?

Thanks

Would like to, but my apartment design wont allow venting anything. The more I've thought...think I will get the C-99 again. I liked that pineapple smell. A bit weird, but interesting.

Unless someone has more input for PE...think this thread can be closed. Thanks for the response though...and Happy New Year to you and Everyone at 420!

Thanks Emilya
It sounds ok, but think I had better go with a true low odor strain. I only have an efficiency Apt and not much can be done. There is the balcony glass for some direct sunlight and have lights suspended over a cardboard box. I have to go as cheap as possible with my meager retirement. Another reason for me to avoid spending for a carbon filter...seriously, my income level is quite restrictive even for seeds. I even make my own nutes to save money (plus I like them for my balcony tomato plants in the summer.

Appreciate the response though...think the C-99 again or maybe N.L.

I have some people that are thinking of doing the same thing supper cheap and small space, low odor I always recommend the space bucket with cfl or an upgrade to led

Lets see now, you're going to buy me a space bucket and an led?

Just joking there and appreciate the ideas, but for the foreseeable future I will have to use my 4 - 4200lumen twists and window light. led not in budget. No budget right now for more twists as well.

Not meant as any criticisms in the least...it's just that I have to account for every dollar every month. So things like you mentioned are not viable for me. Honestly, this is not meant as a jab at you or anyone else here, it's just that some of us are seriously low income.

I wouldn't even be growing the Seedstockers Blackberry Gum, except for the low price for them.

Again...anything I say that may sound unfriendly is not meant in that manner at all..and I truly mean that. Appreciate the response as well. Think I can budget the c-99 female seeds ones like I did before.

Thanks...everyone at 420 have shown me nothing but kindness

Keep us updated I subbed for this cant wait for what you come up with!

Take it easy and happy growing/ new year! :rollit:

Thanks for the well wishes.

I have the 2 Durban regular plants and hope to get one male and one female. Pollinate the female for seeds and pollinate the Jack Herer Auto and Blackberry Gum as well.

Then if I get a female Durban, to reveg it and maybe make clones. I may have had real Durban back in the 70's...remember that licorice taste and sampled some leaves and shoots on the ones I have now and one is definitely licorice to it, thought it is the Dutch not pure Durban strain.

So things are not as bad as I may have made it sound.

Thanks again for the well wishes. I might update...we'll see. Take care and have a safe and happy new Years!

Back
Top Bottom