Fast & Vast - Northern Lights Autos

TSHRED

I have about 2 to 3 weeks to go and they are 8 weeks from breaking soil.
My first grow and I am proud of it so far.

Details:

This is a personal medical grow that is legal in my state (USA). My hope is to make cannabis oil, butter, and flowers to help with sleep and as a cancer preventative.

Ended up with 3 Northern Lights Autos (I put one outside) and 2 Fast & Vast Autos out of 6 Soaked for about 15 hours and then straight into 3 gallon fabric pots at about 1/2 inch deep. I kept the top layer moist but not too moist until they sprouted.

Northern Lights Autoflower:
! Vision Northern Lights Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Fast & Vast Autoflower:
! Heavyweight Fast & Vast Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Soil:
50/50 mix of Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Happy Frog with a Happy Frog core in 3 gallon fabric pots. I added about 2 inches of perlite at the bottom of the pots first for drainage.

Lights:
For early veg: 2 - 2' x 4 bulb T5HO fixtures on 20/4 light cycle.
For veg/flower:
Mars Hydro 2 900w LED on an 20/4 light cycle.

Space:
Grow space about 30"x30" x 5 feet.

Nutes:
Using Grow More nutes started very diluted and built up.
Also using rain water I gathered in my rain barrel.

Ventilation:
4" Ventec inline pulling exhaust
4" S&P TD-100 pushing at intake

Filter:
Phresh 4" x 12" carbon

Videos:

re: Fast & Vast - Northern Lights Autos

Current pics:

20150425_205627_zpsrbc3oppk.jpg

IMG_6815_zpsv1aoa1eo.jpg

IMG_6816_zpsczaqcqot.jpg

IMG_6817_zpsiovlefwk.jpg

IMG_6818_zpsy7dp654g.jpg

IMG_6819_zpsya42kzd9.jpg

IMG_6820_zpsaahsig1g.jpg

IMG_6824_zpsrtdgr5jl.jpg

IMG_6826_zpsxmljehkm.jpg

Nice videos, nice setup, really really nice plants:goodjob:
Can't wait to see your results and what you have in mind to grow next.

Nice videos, nice setup, really really nice plants:goodjob:
Can't wait to see your results and what you have in mind to grow next.
I decided to only manicure some of the buds for each plant which amounted to being the tops of most branches.
The others and sugar leaf trim will be used for edibles and FECO.
Sadly there was a "hermie" in there I didn't notice in time and I have seeds. Some plants not so much. One of my "Fast&Vast" plants has a lot so I think it is the culprit.
I ended up for five plants:

6.6 ounces of manicured bud.
4.9 ounces of unmanicured bud (I will use for making oils).

The buds are still danky and sticky even with a little seed. I made some infused coconut oil and it is real good. Have not vaped any yet. I smoked some of the finger hash and it was killer.

Nice haul off that LED Pannal in a small space :)
Itinerary the process of buying that light but the 1200 version very exited about it. In your roundup you say 4.9oz of unmeasured bud....... Is that portion of the popcorn that why your cooking with it?

Yeah, nice haul!! And seeds, a bonus for an auto.... that's bittersweet. . Hope those seeds work out! Enjoy the smoke!

Nice haul off that LED Pannal in a small space :)
Itinerary the process of buying that light but the 1200 version very exited about it. In your roundup you say 4.9oz of unmeasured bud....... Is that portion of the popcorn that why your cooking with it?

Those were the lower buds yes. Lots of it popcorn. I left it unmanicured knowing I would use it for edibles.

Good stuff :)
I watched your YouTube video and you said u plan on upgrading your light. Do you think the mars panel is good value for money? Given your yield I'd guess you think so. I'm used to hps and takin the plunge but on a budget

Good stuff :)
I watched your YouTube video and you said u plan on upgrading your light. Do you think the mars panel is good value for money? Given your yield I'd guess you think so. I'm used to hps and takin the plunge but on a budget
The Mars treated me well. I happen to live in a high electric rate area. My upgrade will be for greater efficiency. There are better LED lights using better leds and components. They cost more however.

Well done T! so you harvested at nearly 90days from seed? hope your enjoying the fruits of your success lol.
:thumb:

Nice work for ur first grow well doneb:) chocolate skunk auto i have grown 4 times now great producer beautiful weed and from seed 60 days;). Top work lad:)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom