FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow: Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlines

EnviroHippy

Hi 420 Growers :)

I'm a first time grower, asbsolute virgin/noob starting my first project with some autos.

Thanks for giving me all the knowledge you didn't even know you'd given me over the last 6 months of reading on here - your knowledge is very much appreciated :)

Some details of the first grow below......

Seeds: FastBuds autos - Girls Scout Cookies, West Coast OG and Mexican Airlines. Also a couple of freebie Amnesia together in a pot soon going to a mate.

Soil: Biobizz Light Mix soiless.

Pots: All in fabric smartpots (root air pruning type) GSC & WCOG in 3 gallon, Mexican Airlines in 1.5 gallon. This was intended to keep size manageable but so far the one in the smaller pot seems to want to be the biggest! :)

Tent: DS90 90x90x170cm.

Light: Currently old style MarsHydro 300 but 450w LED arriving in a few days. Will then use the Mars as supplemental light.

Extraction: No mechanical extraction. House pongs of weed anyway :) basically I just have an oscillating fan, loads of tent flaps open, the door open most of the day (I'm a student - home a lot), and control temp and air exchange this way. Seems good so far.

Temps: Around 75-79 during the day. Around 65 for lights off.

Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect line - Grow, Bloom, Micro, Voodoo, B52, Overdrive, Big Bud, Bud Candy, and Cal Mag.

EVERYONE is more than welcome to join in and ALL advice, criticism etc is GRATEFULLY received and don't worry you won't offend me - I'm an old dog and I've got thick skin :)

Some photos to follow if by some miracle this actually transforms into a new grow journal! Let's see...........

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlin

IMG_160630.JPG
IMG_160518.JPG
IMG_160830.JPG

Re: FastBuds Autoflower LED Grow - Girl Scout Cookies, West Coast OG & Mexican Airlin

Subbed up hippy should be a good show

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Boom! You're first so you get the properly comfy chair mate. Welcome to the Old Hippy growing club :)

Can I get you a drink?

Thanks for popping in :)

Boom! You're first so you get the properly comfy chair mate. Welcome to the Old Hippy growing club :)

Can I get you a drink?

Thanks for popping in :)

Thanks buddy I'll have a remi on the rocks .. this will be quite a show and in the right place for all the help you need all the way threw ...

Thanks buddy I'll have a remi on the rocks .. this will be quite a show and in the right place for all the help you need all the way threw ...

\

Thanks mate :)

Grab a chair and I'll bring your drink over :)

Up and running hippy, nice to see am in on this one like, we will soon see the fruits of our labour...

Welcome mate thanks for taking a seat :)

You say we'll soon be enjoying the fruits of our labour? For me the waiting is torture!! lol. This experience is defintely gonna help my lack of patience! :)

Welcome mate thanks for taking a seat :)

You say we'll soon be enjoying the fruits of our labour? For me the waiting is torture!! lol. This experience is defintely gonna help my lack of patience! :)

I'll grab up a seat great plants hippy mate

Hippy count me in mate best of luck.ur off to a great start;) happy growing;)

I'll grab up a seat great plants hippy mate

Welcome mate :)

I'd offer you a drink but its a bit early, so how about a schmoke and a pancake? lol :)

Thanks for stopping by mate.

Hippy count me in mate best of luck.ur off to a great start;) happy growing;)

Morning mate thanks for stopping in to the hippy grow :) honoured to have you here Mr Beast :)

Breakfast time for me (OG and cheese) and then I'll take a quick Day 14 photo :)

With the Mrs chewing my ear off like mad a drink don't sound to bad haha . but I'll take u up on that offer of a pancake and smoke pal .. I'll bring a cross joint with me

With the Mrs chewing my ear off like mad a drink don't sound to bad haha . but I'll take u up on that offer of a pancake and smoke pal .. I'll bring a cross joint with me

Lol :)

I'll listen out for the door bell mate :)

Back
Top Bottom