Fastest THC Detox Guaranteed

Jase

420 Member
I’m 47, 5’6 and 125lbs. I tried everything from the $200 Toxin Rid pills to drinking a gallon of water a day to saunas, to 1 hr. detox drinks and so on.. After all these suggestions, I am here to tell you what REALLY works before you go on trying other BS suggestions! And their BS period designed to make $$$$ from you only to set you up to fail!!! They don’t care if you fail but just out for your $$$
Here’s the secret:
1. Eat organic healthy (Simple Truth), non GMOs etc...

* Drink 1 gallon of water a day (ph balance >7.0 and above. Tap water has too many radicals to detox no matter how much you drink!!!
Drink quality PH brands such as:
CORE, Propel, Fiji, even grocery store spring water all have ph’s of 6.8 or more. These brands will allow you to be rid of “free radicals” and allow you to piss more often. Stay away from brands such as Life Water and Tap (dinking water)!!
Consume antioxidants such as:

*Wild Blueberries
*Wild salmon
* Sardines
*Celontro
leaves in your water or on non MGO foods. (Great stuff)
* Bright red apples
*Avocados
(riper the better)
Wheat Grass juice powder “Amazon” if available ( 2 tsp) in water twice a day (swish in mouth 60 sec) Then drink.
* Non GMO FOODS are a must!!!
## Stay away from fried or processed foods.!!!!

This regimen will clean you out sooo much faster!!!
I smoked 97% oil for a year every day all day and took me 15 days to be negative doing these things. After 1 week after I passed an “Easy@Home” test strip I smoked 3 hits of 98% oil and tested positive
The next day. I had 3 days to detox and used these natural foods and 1 gallon of good ph balanced water and came up negative!
Don’t stress out for this will awaken any free radicals making detox longer. Try it. It’s the only thing that worked for me. Hope this helps!

Good information for people. If I'm not mistaken body weight plays a factor too. By the sound of it you seem lean. No fats for the THC molecules to stick to. Awesome though looking out for those unfortunate people who have to deal with the ignorance of having to worry about cannabis in their systems.

I hear you loud and clear about weigh. Yes. I am a very lean person. The thing is that I was 135 lbs before I started to detox and months later I lost significant amount of weight down to 120! I was drinking good ph water mixed with lemon juice and a pinch of cilantro. So if you’re sticks keep coming up positive at least you’re going to lose weight very fast which will allow you to cram 3-4 days to get a negative bar.
Good luck everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom