Fastest way to flower?

no reason to put sprouts in the dark. An HID may be too much fer em though if it's too hot...

you have HID lamps, florescent? Make sure the lights far enough away not to cook the little ones.... and close enough that they get the light...

as soon as they have leaves put them under the lights

i grew 4 plants 12/12 under a 600w HPS.. I would never do it again. I got about 3/4oz combined from all 4 plants. I don't think it's worth it. They stretched horribly too and started flowering at like 3 nodes, so there wasn't much plant for the buds to form on. If you don't want to veg long, at least veg for 2-3 weeks to get a decent amount of nodes. I wouldn't flower until your secondary branches are starting to grow nicely.

if i start the plants on a different light schedule and then switch over to 12/12 will it be bad for the plant?

The buds will not be as potent, fast does not mean quality. I would take time to veg them out so they get enough resources to built the foundation for sticky big buds. Then again, if time and space is limited I guess this method will give you a taste, but I'm afraid you will be missing out on the full ride.

if i start the plants on a different light schedule and then switch over to 12/12 will it be bad for the plant?

you can do this. As long as the plants see more light than darkness in a 24hr period, they will continue to grow bigger and not flower.

The buds will not be as potent, fast does not mean quality. I would take time to veg them out so they get enough resources to built the foundation for sticky big buds. Then again, if time and space is limited I guess this method will give you a taste, but I'm afraid you will be missing out on the full ride.

well said

Back
Top Bottom