Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Re: Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms MODERATOR PLEASE HELP!

Please, could a *MODERATOR* help me! I am DrTentgrow I tried to log into my account months ago and my password didn't work I never changed it though? I was very frustrated as I have been a member for many years. (since 2009) and really like this site and the community. I tried the usual method of getting my password back but I only created the email address I used to sign up to this site for that sole purpose and because it has been inactive for so long I can no longer access it and thus can't get my password reset.

I brought this to the attention of a moderator closer to the time it happened but I got told that I could be an angry ex or worse the police, which in a way I can understand as you can never be too careful. I am hoping that now it's been about a year! and my account obviously hasn't been used that this scenario will seem very unlikely especially as I only have a small set up.

I can provide prove that DrTentgrow is indeed my account, I can provide the original email address I used to sign up with also I can provide what my password was and name friends from my friend list. I am still growing now so I can take pictures of what is quite clearly the same set up (with new hoods) I took a few pictures a few days ago right before the chop with the date and 420 written on some paper the date is in UK format so it's 01/05/2016.
I can provide pictures at any time with anything written down.

20160430_145311.jpg
20160430_145301.jpg
20160430_145247.jpg
20160430_145239.jpg

This picture shows a bit of my Muse tattoo that you can see in the new pictures. From this page in 2013.
DSC_02618.JPG

Also this one.
IMAG0042231.jpg

Source:
Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms - Page 6

Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms - Page 9

I posted this video I made of my first grow on youtube on my first grow journal back in 2011 I still have access to my youtube account so that can me another way to verify that it is my account, just send me a message on there and I will reply.

My First Grow 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m Grow Tent 600w HID - Page 19

Here are some pictures of me and my dad, I can put new ones up with the current date and time. I still have those shorts and can take a picture of those in the grow room.

20131107_1513341.jpg
DSC_040651.JPG

I would even Skype my grow room live if I had to to prove this is my account.

I am sorry for the very long message but I miss using this site so much and feel that I have contributed to it quite a lot over the years I would be so grateful if a moderator could reset my password for me.

Please please make me a happy man and be able to have my account back again so I can carry on with my grow journals and sharing knowledge with others it's a hobby I miss dearly! Thanks for reading.

It wouldn't quite be the same, I like having when I signed up bellow my name and the rep points I have earned from helping people. It's not a ego thing it's just the rep points and how long someome has been part of this community is quite a good indication of the persons level of knowledge. I found it useful when I first joined.

That's tough. Did you see what the mods posted in the other thread? Suggested trying to sign up for that hotmail email address again. Otherwise I am afraid you may have to take the new account.

Hi all, whilst the moderators are working on getting my original account back I thought I would post a little update.

Thes are 2 x Critical + 2.0 that have been transplanted today (12/05/2016) as you can see in the pics one has come on a lot more than the other this was mostly because it took its time to crack open. When they get a bit bigger I will top the bigger of the 2 plants a few nodes further down to help level the height out.

I took some pictures of our system whilst it was empty so people can get a better idea of how it works.

This site doesn't seem to like vertical pictures? they always come up side ways even if I flip them before uploading.
20160512_212530.jpg
20160512_181420.jpg
20160512_181453.jpg
20160512_181409.jpg
20160512_212542.jpg
20160512_212537.jpg
20160512_212548.jpg
20160512_212601.jpg
20160512_181443.jpg

Unfortunately, we are pretty sure that the plant on the left is suffering from root rot which we believe has been caused by a combination of having the pumps on to fast that drives the drip rings and having them to high up so the stem have got to wet at the bottom. It's really flimsey and would easily fall over with a little tap, the leaves are dropping so yeah I think it will get pulled and we will have to start again :( I will post a picture before her death.

Back
Top Bottom