Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

Just a little update, here they are at just under 4 weeks into 12/12. I had done a little more defol as the grow went along as suggested by Light Addict every thing seems to be OK although we are running the nutrients at E.C of 1.6 because we run out of flowering nutrients and we can only get them from one shop which is closed until the 02.01.2014 we use tailor made nutrients made by Ferro to be used in conjunction with R.O water but It will only be for a short period of time so I don't think it will be crucial.

20131229_175130.jpg
20131229_175138.jpg

New seeds cracked yesterday and have been put in rock-wool that have been soaked in spring water with a pH of 5.5 (I raised this to 5.8 after the cubes had a soak) The E.C of 0.4 then full strength Rhizotonic (root stimulator) making it 0.5 then pushed up to 1.0 with vitalink plant start this mixture will be fine for watering the cubes with until they are ready to be transplanted. They are in heated propagator on a thermostat and are 25c day and night, I will lower this to around 22c when they pop up to say hello.

And the new strain will be? drum roll...... the same as last time white russian :) we were happy with the height and how uniform this plant was so we picked it again, just hope it creates big buds!

Hey just going around asking folks to check out my first journal and first scrog in hydro swing by if you get a chance thanks and congrats on the seeds I can't wsit to get more and better strains

The white Russian grow is officially over, I forgot to take a picture before the chop :( but got one of the buds on the drying net it looks a fair bit more than the last yield, it's some of the most stinky stuff I have ever had!

Our last lot of seeds never broke surface! which has never happened to me before, every seed had germinated and popped up. I used exactly the same methods as usual.

We opted for Royal Queens critical for the next grow but that will be delayed a bit as people need to come do work on the house.

20140122_222816.jpg

great harvest mukker, i never had a seed not pop untill 2 grows ago, dont know if its old seeds or just poor quality we are getting because demand is so high but im gonna be sticking with same breeders and strains now for this reason, also wont be buying single seeds as its mostly them which havnt popped

Hello folks I haven't been on here for a long time so thought I would make a little update.

Here are our 2 little baby's in the veg room, they are Critical from royal queen seeds.
20140424_193450.jpg

20140424_193435.jpg

Unfortunately we lost a plant as a seedling as we had big drip rings on and the rockwool didn't get enough water and it fell over before we noticed :( anyway we decided to grow one plant but much bigger! it has nearly filled the room anyway. Here it is 4 weeks in to flowering.
20140424_202636.jpg

I will take some better pictures of it just before lights on tomorrow.

I found a picture of our hydro system without the tops on so is easier to see how it works.
DSC_04932.JPG

And here are the criticals coming up to a month old from seed, they are very stocky and are currently at a E.C of 1.2 and pH of 5.8 and will be ready to be topped soon.
20140506_181423.jpg
20140506_181420.jpg
20140506_181413.jpg
20140506_181433.jpg
20140506_181428.jpg

And this is the critical 6 weeks into flowering, as you can see we needed to tie the buds up as they were falling under there on weight.

20140506_180146.jpg
20140506_180156.jpg
20140506_180210.jpg
20140506_180215.jpg

Hi Dr.Tent.
Wow, nice grow so far. Your critical looks fantastic, now I'm all excited or my two seedlings, but they still have a very long way to grow.
Keep up the good work.;)

Cool grow and your work speaks for itself!! All I have is minor time with indoor and no budget or property rights. I have been reading a lot and in time looking at a ebb-feed system and ballasted lighting system. It is not just "THIS" site but what's on this site and the individuals efforts I look forward to. There is no substitute for trials and errors and is the best way to figure this out. Necessity may be the mother of invention but others efforts provide the inspiration and motivation to "put the bitch in gear and go"!! Great work and thanks for stopping by the other day. You will never be able to jump with out those first little steps forward...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom