FatsBuds OG - G14 - BlackBerry - Strawberry CheeseCake - Bubba's Gift - Oh & Clones!

Re: FatsBuds OG - G14 - BlackBerry - Strawberry CheeseCake - Bubba's Gift - Oh & Clon

Running my first auto grow, as you know. Do you feel like your autos seem a lot slower in seedling stage?

My autos feel like they are vegging so slow compared to my photoperiod grows :/

Or maybe I'm just impatient...

Re: FatsBuds OG - G14 - BlackBerry - Strawberry CheeseCake - Bubba's Gift - Oh & Clon

I've got three autos and a photo in my second grow, linked in my signature. I'm finding my CKS Crown Royale photo to be far more sparse than the two autos. I topped my photo pretty early though, I'm sure she'd look much bigger than the autos had I left them all alone.

Running my first auto grow, as you know. Do you feel like your autos seem a lot slower in seedling stage?

My autos feel like they are vegging so slow compared to my photoperiod grows :/

Or maybe I'm just impatient...
Now that you say it, she did seem a little slow for the first few days

IMG_71416.JPG

The whole tent, the Strawberry need's her own space if she can just hold out for a lil while longer she'll make it to the big show, oh and all my cones are mutating to hell any thoughts??? Is it cause I revegged them or is it the red as HPS?
IMG_71426.JPG

This was her 15 days old I ponytailed her last night she liked it other than that she's doing fine so far

Hope all is well y'all still waiting on a light fan 2 more auto beans.... And I might as well pick up a new photo bean as well any thoughts?? I'm open to suggestions just as long as it's a stong yielder with high THC and is mostly Indo :cheesygrinsmiley: so help a homie decide y'all!

That one in the far right corner wants to stretch her legs, doesn't she? Its looking good bro!

Yeah she does! She got some new shoes today though in a 5 gallon fabric pot.

Ladies do love their new shoes!

Unlike their human counterparts, we want them to balloon up after we give them a new pair.

So similar, yet so different. :)

Ladies do love their new shoes!

Unlike their human counterparts, we want them to balloon up after we give them a new pair.

So similar, yet so different. :)
Hey hey speak for yourself some of us guys don't mind if his gal blows up a bit...some like em thick haha :laughtwo:
Bet likewise when it comes to LST human females never enjoy it as much as my plants lol

Hey hey speak for yourself some of us guys don't mind if his gal blows up a bit...some like em thick haha :laughtwo:
Bet likewise when it comes to LST human females never enjoy it as much as my plants lol

Point taken, and it's not like I have a lot of room to be picky about weight myself. :)

Hey y'all got an update the WestCoast OG is 18 days old and loving her Roots organics mix, I also have been giving her some Earth Juice High Brix Molasses and CaliMagic... The unknown aged Strawberry CheeseCake is loving her new 5 gallon pot and is waiting patiently to get in the flower tent, I'm about to clean a lot of my clones out after I find homes for them (within the next 4 day or so) I'll order the other light, fan, the 2 other FastBud seeds, and another 2 new photo seeds too... I need some suggestions so please help me out y'all. Let me shut my trap and give y'all some pics.
IMG_71875.JPG

IMG_71884.JPG

IMG_71904.JPG

WestCoast OG is growing well I need to decide how I wanna start screwing with her
IMG_71964.JPG

IMG_71943.JPG

IMG_71973.JPG

The Hard Knock Life having Strawberry CheeseCake, she may get one more pot before its all over? I wonder how her life will end??

So what's y'alls thought? Hope all is well brothers please help me pick some new beans too!! Keep growing and smoking homies :Namaste:

Got an update for those that are still here, I've been doing some LST'ing on the OG and she seems to be loving it, she's bushy as hell and is still vegging she's throwing pistils out so we're getting close I'd say. The Strawberry CheeseCake is really kicking ass and is starting to tke over the whole tent, I will be doing a monster plant grow with her I just don't know the yield I wanna shoot for, my clones are also doing fine it looks like they have decided to stop going all mutant on me.... Enough talking time for some pics I only have the OG and Strawberry next update I'll pull all the gal's out.... Hopefully to get thrown in the flower tent!

IMG_73755.JPG

IMG_73694.JPG

IMG_73723.JPG

IMG_73732.JPG

The OG is looking good I just hope to get him in to the big tent before he bust in to full flower(may have to rig something up), but here's how I tie down my side branches I've also trimmed some larger fan leaves to help light get to the inner growth
FullSizeRender115.jpg

IMG_73795.JPG

IMG_73806.JPG

The StrawMonster she stands at 24 inches I keep topping and super cropping and she just takes it, hard to believe that she was almost dead when I got her.... now how to control her when I flip double decker scrog maybe?

Ley me know what ya think brothers keep growing and toking :thumb:

Got yourself a true jungle in progress there BpoBrad, best get your hands on a solid machete, for pre-harvest protection more than eventually chopping them down. You're going to have bears scratching their backs on your trees...

Got yourself a true jungle in progress there BpoBrad, best get your hands on a solid machete, for pre-harvest protection more than eventually chopping them down. You're going to have bears scratching their backs on your trees...

Yikes bears you say!?!? Well I just might have to fight them off with strong smoke and classic 70's funk! Curtis Mayfield to the rescue :thumb:

The OG was screaming to be fed and have her pic taken tonight so I caved and did it, she's really loving the Roots Organics and is still in veg, so here's the pics y'all.
FullSizeRender_1_27.jpg

IMG_74056.JPG

West coast OG by FastBuds, the last pics I uploaded she was 28 days old here she is at 30 she's 13 inches tall now.

What do ya think brothers?
More pics to come from this tent tomorrow y'all, keep growing and toking.:thumb:

Sup potheads got an update for y'all.
The West Coast OG finally made it to the big show yesterday and she's loving it so far, she got her first bloom feeding mix, she sits at 17 inches now and is stretching.
IMG_75982.JPG

IMG_76004.JPG

IMG_76025.JPG

Strawberry Cheesecake is just chilling wanting to be flipped I've been giving her plain water mostly and she's still as green as can be, soon enough she'll be flowering I was going to put her in the big tent after I chopped my next plant but she'll probably have to wait till the tent is clear. I can't wait tho she's going to be a monster!
IMG_76104.JPG

IMG_76104.JPG

I also have 3 clones I didn't show but they will be thrown in the 3x3 tent here shortly too, hope all is well keep growing and taking brothers! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom