FatsBuds OG - G14 - BlackBerry - Strawberry CheeseCake - Bubba's Gift - Oh & Clones!

BpoBrad

Hey y'all I'm starting my second journal for my next grow I'm just doing this so I don't crowd my other with all the pictures and comments. I'm mixing Auto's and Photo's this grow so I can have a harvest 20 or days or so (up or down) in to the photo's being flipped to flower because I plan on doing 50 day to 60 day veg on anything that pops from seed in this tent. Everything in this tent that is not from seed is subject to go at anytime, I'm acquiring the equipment as I go along and picking which Photo stains I want to grow with in the following 2 weeks I'm open to y'alls thoughts out which strains to grow and which clones make the cut :thumb: I'm just going with the flow at this point until I harvest the 3x3 but here we go! :welcome:

Strains from Seed-
Autos: FastBuds WestCoast OG
FastBuds G14 (on the way)
FastBuds BlackBerry (on the way)

Photos: HeavyWeight Strawberry CheeseCake
HSO Bubbas Gift

Clones-
Strawberry CheeseCake
CheeseCandy
THC Bomb

Equipment-
Tent's: Jarden 2x2 Veg/Think Tank
MarsHydro 39x39 Veg/Flower

Lights: SunSystem 150 watt HPS
MarsHydro 400 watt (to be ordered shortly)

Fans: Clip fan
4 inch Ventech with controller (to be ordered with light)

Nutrients-
Roots Organics master pack
Cal-Mag
and anything else really... I'm open to options and suggestions

Pots/Soil-Autos: 3 gallon Aurora fabric pots with Roots Organics Soil
Photos/Clones: 4.5 inch plastic with Fafard Professional Mix, then transplanted to 5 gallons Aurora fabric pots with roughly 75% Roots soil and 25% Fafard.

Just riding the waves with this one right now brothers :surf:
I'm open to the questions and suggestions just be cool and respectful with it :Namaste:
Now for some pic's!!!!!

IMG_70086.JPG

The whole tent I think it needs to be brighter and cooler in there what do y'all think??

IMG_70096.JPG

IMG_70166.JPG

IMG_70118.JPG

IMG_70137.JPG

IMG_70127.JPG

These clones have been in soil for about a week and a half now so they're in the clear, oh and there's the orphan.

IMG_70107.JPG

These were taken out of the dome yesterday they're still fighting, the Bubba is in there as well

IMG_70157.JPG

FastBuds WestCoast Og 2 days old and almost 2.75 inches

IMG_70175.JPG

And the brought back to life Strawberry CheeseCake we need her bushier and hardier I stay beating her ass haha

Good smoke and growing to you brothers!

Re: FatsBuds OG - G14 - BlackBerry - Strawberry CheeseCake - Bubba's Gift - Oh & Clon

Ya, I don't know what the hell that smiley face thing is about. I was going for this:
:popcorn:

Ima subscribe here to see how this grow goes. Best of luck Brad.

Are you planning on rocking a cooler light for veg?

Re: FatsBuds OG - G14 - BlackBerry - Strawberry CheeseCake - Bubba's Gift - Oh & Clon

Ya, I don't know what the hell that smiley face thing is about. I was going for this:
:popcorn:

Ima subscribe here to see how this grow goes. Best of luck Brad.

Are you planning on rocking a cooler light for veg?

Probably not I'm going to be pairing it with 400 watt LED from MarsHydro to keep the node growth close and tight. My ambient temps are 68 to 70 so with all the light and a 4 inch fan I should be good with the heat.

:passitleft:

Got a front row seat on this one, I missed most of your first journal and won't make that mistake again.

Thanks brother great to have ya

I'm curious to see the fastbuds blackberry...I pondered those once upon a time
It's supposedly a pretty dom indo that had me sold the potential colors and fruitiness is what then made me say hell yeah! I always try to grow one fruity/"out there" strain each round.
:passitleft:

Got a front row seat on this one, I missed most of your first journal and won't make that mistake again.
Thanks brother lets hope I live up to the expectations :thumb:

Hey stoners how we doing out there I got a quick little update for y'all I've done some transplanting today and put a new Bubba's Gift in the soil, the first one popped a tap but then popped out fused together good thing I have another, but here's the pics homies.
FullSizeRender_10_2.jpg

Transplant station right next to my dogs crate... it's a lil cramped but hopefully I'll be upgrading soon
FullSizeRender_9_2.jpg

Some nice roots hopefully it likes it's new shoes
IMG_71015.JPG

IMG_71027.JPG

The water troth aka the bath tub but here's all the gal's
IMG_71035.JPG

IMG_71046.JPG

Strawberry CheeseCake she'd like more room but she's still kicking ass :thumb:
IMG_71104.JPG

WestCoast OG 7 days from seed she's 3 inches tall and spitting out her 3 finger leaves
IMG_71058.JPG

IMG_71066.JPG

IMG_71092.JPG

FullSizeRender_11_2.jpg

The whole tent I said it's tight but it's working and working fine, I'll be "gifting" some clones here shortly and keeping one more of the Strawberry CheeseCake, when the photo's get put in the other tent I'll transplant them in 5 gallon pots.
I'm still acquiring funds for the rest of the items for this tent, also I'm hoping to have some free space in the 3x3 in a say 30 days :blunt:
Let me know what ya think brothers any suggestions or questions? :passitleft:
Keep toking and growing brothers :Namaste:

Looking good man. Really nice. I'm taking clone gifts, by the way. Hook it down!

Digging the grow tent too. Biggest pot in the tent, smallest plant in the tent. haha. You got big expectations for that lil' one.

Looking good man. Really nice. I'm taking clone gifts, by the way. Hook it down!

Digging the grow tent too. Biggest pot in the tent, smallest plant in the tent. haha. You got big expectations for that lil' one.

Ah I wish I could my dude I'm going to have a few that wont make it to the show.
As for the pot that's so I don't have to transplant, with Auto's it's one pot one grow ya dig.

I just realized that I don't know a damn thing about autos.
Don't worry neither do I brother, I know that for sure and that I don't have to flip them and that's about it haha but it should be a fun time :passitleft:

What do you think of the fast buds genetics so far man?

The lil thing is kicking ass so far, I started doing some stuff to it today and its already rebounded, not to mention it does well with nute dosing

Vary good i will be watching lol want to order some of there bean soon

Back
Top Bottom