Fav bud

jamesgrem

i was wonderin what some good strains are does anyone have any unique favorites? (like not trainwreck and blueberry yum yum or strawberry)
:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

my 5 favorites are:
Purple Kush(Couchlock, body high, slight head buzz, and a great taste.)
Romulan (a very strange high... I love it though.)
Strawberry Cough (will make you puke, if you smoke too much, but has a nice flavor, and it's Great for mixing into others... best "background" weed I've had. Also, I heard it was bread as an anti-anxiety weed. I'm not sure that's true, but it did calm me down, even more than other types of mj.)
White Rhino (great hybrid. strong body, and head high)
And the first weed I ever smoked, Trainwreck. (It tore me up, as a first timer. My brain was not functional for like 5 hours.)

my 5 favorites are:
Purple Kush(Couchlock, body high, slight head buzz, and a great taste.)
Romulan (a very strange high... I love it though.)
Strawberry Cough (will make you puke, if you smoke too much, but has a nice flavor, and it's Great for mixing into others... best "background" weed I've had. Also, I heard it was bread as an anti-anxiety weed. I'm not sure that's true, but it did calm me down, even more than other types of mj.)
White Rhino (great hybrid. strong body, and head high)
And the first weed I ever smoked, Trainwreck. (It tore me up, as a first timer. My brain was not functional for like 5 hours.)

wow man you really know ur stuff

Back
Top Bottom