420 Magazine Background

Fav Stoner Music?

EhCndGrower

Well Pink Floyd has already been mention, and so a few others lesser known stuff

Porcupine Tree - In Absentia love this album and tons of music to mellow out too. Some other songs not on the album that need a listen
-Russia on Ice
-Up the Downstairs
-Arriving Somewhere but Not Here

Above&Beyond - Acoustic 1 suppose to be in the dance genre of music but did a couple of acoustic albums which are mellowing as hell. Fav song being Alone Tonight

Dream Theater - Black Clouds and Silver Linings like Porcupine Tree in the progressive rock being hard to mellowing you to sleep

The70’s

When that day arrives, Steelydan :0)

The entire Ray LaMontagne Ouroboros

Jackalope

Ashamed to admit. Just strting to listen to the Grateful Dead...really listen to them...never was into them back in the day. Now nothing is better..jeez.

I had a friend with over a 100 different bootleg concerts he listened to of them. Worked with him for years. Everytime it was his time to choose music he just did a different concert from a differnt year. Dead heads are a strange batch but they can smoke the hell out of weed LMAO.

MotaFina

Hendrix is great when stoned! and I was getting into Roben Ford the other night. And I dig listening to British blues (i.e old Jeff Beck, Clapton, Mayall, etc) and eighties German hard rock (UFO, MSG, Scorpions)....so much more stuff I could list!!

1969gtx

Sublime..... of course.
Absolutely! I didn't really listen to them back then, but love them now.
Can't go wrong with anything rock n roll! Dio, sabath, ac/dc ,ozzy, golden earring. I have been enjoying getting blazed n checking out cover songs from some newer artists. USUALLY the originals are better but once in awhile you get blown away with a new sound on something old. Couple of my favorites

Bad company - Five Finger Death punch

Sound of silence - disturbed
I'm with ya. Never liked the head banging stuff, but I really like Disturbed and Five Fingered Death punch. Wash it all away.
I'm still at ease with Def Leopard, Steve Earl, Steve Miller Band......mid to late 80's shit!

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
Melodic hard rock with intricate - but not "busy" - and, perhaps, technically challenging guitar and drum work. And baroque / classical, which is often intricate and technically challenging.

All played at 94+dB ;) .

Remystemple

Opeth! this album sounds like it was written in the 70's with the most amazing musicianship and vocal harmonies since Alice in Chains. Enjoy!

Marzbadrock

Plant of the Month: Sept 2015 - Nug of the Month: Jan 2016, May 2018
Absolutely! I didn't really listen to them back then, but love them now.

I'm with ya. Never liked the head banging stuff, but I really like Disturbed and Five Fingered Death punch. Wash it all away.
I'm still at ease with Def Leopard, Steve Earl, Steve Miller Band......mid to late 80's shit!
80's is my go to, golden earing, queensryche, dio are my favorites but I'll listen back to late 60s through the 70s to. CCR, joplin...love it all!

Bud

Classic, R/B,blues.and good old R/R, your riding with the King, it’s all good but slow hand and BB sure know how to strum them strings :cool:

Pink Floyd

Top Bottom