Favorite 100% Sativa

I've been asked to look into favorite 100% sativa strains for effect. Not concerned with grow time or plant height anything, only favorite final product effects and what you like about it.

Thank you for your input!!!
I have 1 .Durban Poision
My all time faveotite. Get high AF but want conversate and be productive! Great energy boost. Love everything about it. Taste great too

Hard find one that has NO indica at all. My favorite sativas have a well rounded high even when indica isn't involved. So for me a tad don't matter. 2 of my favorites are. Chocoloco, a Chocolate Thai hybrid and Cannalope Haze.

If you want racey than that is a different sativa lol.

Growing some Viet Nam Black/ KC Jones I had gotten from Billy Goat years back. All 4 seeds sprouted Going to seed one of the plants Grew these before This time outdoor Not 100% Sativa BUT at the time VNB was/Is a much sought after strain !

Quicksilver - (Metal Haze x C99) X (Acapulco Gold x C99) I picked up from SnowHigh is Whistle while you work, focused bliss, with a side of gettin it done and feeling happy while you doing it kinda of buzz. Some of the best for outdoor nature adventures, or just chillin with friends. No real edge to it, but more than 4 puffs and your in for a four hour ride with "0" lethargic come down. A bonus is that it taste like sweet honeysuckle. 56 to 75 days depending on pheno. Earlier phenos tend to be sweeter tasting, where the longer phenos taste very hazy, slightly sweet, with a slight frankincense twang. Both phenos look surprisingly the same, but the longer running one packs on about 30% more weight. That' s my favorite for the last year, and I plan on keeping both phenos around for as long as I can. There's my $.33 cents. Thanks for asking ModernHippyDad.

:passitleft::goodluck::420:

This strain needs to be mentioned when Great sativas discussed.

"Tangy" by Crockett family Farms. While I wasn't a big fan of the flavor. The strength and quality of the high were way up there. It is stronger than both sativas I mentioned earlier. Flavor is the only thing that keeps me from bragging this is the best sativa ever. Hard to beat strong as F**k.

Jack Herer comes in around 65 to 75% sativa and should seen as a hybrid and not a sativa. The highs are mostly sativas though. I say mostly, Jack Herer is going to have a little of everything. To be considered a sativa for me it should be over the 75% mark. That is only my opinion.

@Cannamusic
Thanks for the connection, much appreciated. Does this 9 week version have a lethargic edge to the buzz?
Starts off with a real energetic sativa high, but gives way to an Indica Stone.
It’s a 75/25 sativa dominant strain. Not the true landrace but very reminiscent of the old school ‘70’s stuff we used to get.

Starts off with a real energetic sativa high, but gives way to an Indica Stone.
It’s a 75/25 sativa dominant strain. Not the true landrace but very reminiscent of the old school ‘70’s stuff we used to get.
Nice, I was just checking out their website. I love the early 70's lumbo, spark you up for an hour, then inspired a couch surfing session. Thanks again Cannamusic, much appreciated. Have an awesellent evening! Na nu!

I've been asked to look into favorite 100% sativa strains for effect. Not concerned with grow time or plant height anything, only favorite final product effects and what you like about it.

Thank you for your input!!!
late to the party but choc thai 12+ month process (similar lattitude, zone) soaring day long high, seeds are cheap too lol. put the keys and phone away and head out through the glades and forests 'cause you're high AF. Western Winds/ Kali Mist is another grand one, also fond of true deep African sativas. used to rock Afro Pip's gear the uear before he passed on, Tribal Vision... that was epic, trippy high body buzzing rollercoaster.

100% Sativa is a relative term. Only a few seed sources that can supply that. Cannabiogen, The Real Seed Co., etc...

Even the legendary sativa Nevils Haze is only about 75% sativa. Stuff like SSH or SLH or Kali Mist is closer to 50% sativa. The few dispensaries I've visited, they label anything over 50% sativa is a "pure sativa". Durban is usually considered top shelf sativa, but most Durban lines are skunk hybrids. I have some Durban seeds now that I think are about 75% Durban 25% skunk. Highland Mexican x Blueberry is pretty good stuff. Some think it's an extreme sativa. It's probably at best 75% Sativa. DJ's Blueberry line has Afghan in it.

I can only personally speak about 3 current "100%" sativas. Punto Rojo, Mangobiche and Acapulco Gold and they are all great. They don'y have any of the "stoned" aspects of the high. The smells aren't quite as "loud" as the high grade hybrids but the smells and elevated highs are unique and worth the effort for me. Desperately wanting seeds from Thai, Kerala, Manipuri, African, Oaxacan.

Back
Top Bottom