Favorite edible?

candy justice

Mine is the caramel corn! Looks so innocent but... it will seriously jack you up if you eat too much of it! LOL! :popcorn:

That sounds gooood. I only make my own, been wanting to get to a bigger city to buy some though! :] Me and my friend make mars bar rice krispie squares, in little cupcake wrappers, which is my absolute favourite!

Sorry! tried to reply to your message but my post count is too low. D: Working it up so i can talk to people! :]

I make cookies with a half ounce of ground up stems and a little dank. They've never lasted more than two days! :yummy:

Smores :drool: Delicious and Dangerous!

Lets see... I have tried the caramel corn,fruity pebbles treat which are like the rice krispee treats only prettier, rice krispee treats,brownies,chocolate chip cookies,suckers,hard candies the size of a quarter,another friend wife makes really delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I once got some mistake suckers...they were HUGE kief/hash that were supposed to be 2X but they were like 4X! I am such a lightweight that stuff lasts me a long time especially the caramel corn. I am 5'3, 135 lbs, take magnesium supplements after reading on here that it would up the effects of the thc. 2 pieces of popcorn will usually do me all day at work or 1/4 of a brownie. It kinda depends though... if I am sick with the flu or something I can eat a lot more or if I am in pain with an intense migraine or its my time of the month. I was only eating edibles on the days that I would work but their was one Tuesday which is my Monday that I ate too much candy, it all hit me at once & I ended up passing out at work. I fell,hit my face on the sink,bruised my lip/face,hit the back of my head on the floor which resulted in a serious knot on the back of my head,bruise on my hip area. Luckily for me the owner of where I work at is old,can't hear worth a crap and was dozing off while reading the paper. I was lying on the floor for about 5 minutes and he didn't even notice & no customers came in. Now I just keep a constant flow of it in my system so that won't happen again. Has anyone tried the soda yet? One of my friends did but she didn't like it. I have another friend who makes awesome carrot cake cupcakes that will have you giggling in no time flat! The smores sound yummy!

Lets see... I have tried the caramel corn,fruity pebbles treat which are like the rice krispee treats only prettier, rice krispee treats,brownies,chocolate chip cookies,suckers,hard candies the size of a quarter,another friend wife makes really delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I once got some mistake suckers...they were HUGE kief/hash that were supposed to be 2X but they were like 4X! I am such a lightweight that stuff lasts me a long time especially the caramel corn. I am 5'3, 135 lbs, take magnesium supplements after reading on here that it would up the effects of the thc. 2 pieces of popcorn will usually do me all day at work or 1/4 of a brownie. It kinda depends though... if I am sick with the flu or something I can eat a lot more or if I am in pain with an intense migraine or its my time of the month. I was only eating edibles on the days that I would work but their was one Tuesday which is my Monday that I ate too much candy, it all hit me at once & I ended up passing out at work. I fell,hit my face on the sink,bruised my lip/face,hit the back of my head on the floor which resulted in a serious knot on the back of my head,bruise on my hip area. Luckily for me the owner of where I work at is old,can't hear worth a crap and was dozing off while reading the paper. I was lying on the floor for about 5 minutes and he didn't even notice & no customers came in. Now I just keep a constant flow of it in my system so that won't happen again. Has anyone tried the soda yet? One of my friends did but she didn't like it. I have another friend who makes awesome carrot cake cupcakes that will have you giggling in no time flat! The smores sound yummy!

I really like the Ice Cream, I can barely taste the marijuana and it makes me feel amazing. Magnesium huh? Thats interesting. I ate half of a nut brownie two nights in a row when I was sick and along with some nyquil it helped me sleep like a baby haha :smokin:

I dont like edibles unless im trying to sleep - they ALL knock me on my ass. I would never eat and go to work haha but thats just because I know how they affect my body. I can smoke all day long and stay awake, I dunno why the edibles effect me so differently. I try to smoke strickly sativa though so, idk.

MMMMmmmmm I LOVE carrot cake and laughing!! Where can I get some of those?! ahah

:roorrip:

Ice Cream? Wow, that is a new one on me. Gelato would be good though. Yeah one of my friends has some mad skills with the carrot cake. Yes, the magnesium works well for me & some of my other friends as far as staying high longer/stronger effects. Funny as I can't imagine working 'straight' anymore. I also noticed that me walking to work seems to make the effects stronger.The edibles are great for my motion sickness. Makes car trips a lot happier now. I also get what I call 'candy auras' as well. lol.

I am a waitress so going to work stoned isnt a very good idea haha.

:smokin:

Shortbread cookies. I make my own butter, so what better a recipe than one with a HIGH butter content! I also saved the remnants from the last time I made butter for soup stock, and I'm glad I did. I'll post the recipe in the proper thread soon.

Welcome to the forum Saskaman! It is interesting that you mention butter for soup stock as I have been sick the past few days from a cold and told another friend 'I wish I had some thc chicken noodle soup right now!' The shortbread cookies sound yummy! I've been eating more than my usual lightweight amount of brownies & caramel popcorn the past few days to dry up my sinuses & knock myself out, just like Nyquil only better! :D

Haha i used brownies to help me sleep when I was sick for a couple days recently...

Along with some Nyquil I slept like a baby haha

Hi Emily! Brownies are always good & a classic! I like the brownie scene in the movie Never Been Kissed with Drew Barrymore. If you get a chance to expand your edible horizons I encourage you to do so. :D

Welcome to the forum Saskaman! It is interesting that you mention butter for soup stock as I have been sick the past few days from a cold and told another friend 'I wish I had some thc chicken noodle soup right now!' The shortbread cookies sound yummy! I've been eating more than my usual lightweight amount of brownies & caramel popcorn the past few days to dry up my sinuses & knock myself out, just like Nyquil only better! :D

It's not the butter, per say, that I use. It's the liquid left over from the method I use to make the butter. I don't use it as the "base" stock but add it to it. I also save some of the vegetation waste, as there is no way you can get all of the butter out of it! Both freeze and keep very well until ready for use.
Look for the recipe in the Recipe thread in a day or two :)

Back
Top Bottom