Favorite high saying

HighToGetBy

never hurts to know some funny new sayings so lets see what y'all got
personally my favorite is 'Im so high my ears have popped'

some one i kno once said..." I feel like i dont have a body, i feel like a floating head for real!!!" LMAO

Where's the Munchies

I love the one my friend says...

"OMG Rachel...its REALLY me in the mirror....I thought it would be someone else."

If you are around her and there is a mirror and she is high (like always) you hear that. Its awesome

Oldie but goodie:
Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed.
~Freewheelin' Frank 1967

First reply... whoa that was my cherry.... anyway I always liked Woodersons' line in "Dazed and Confused"...
Got a joint, man? Well it'd be a lot cooler if you did!

"oh my gosh.....I really gotta say ....what was I talking about....god damn I'm stoned...where's that bowl at?"

RangerDanger said:
Oldie but goodie:
Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed.
~Freewheelin' Frank 1967

wow man.....so true...i might have to borrow that one

After a wake & bake "Ahh, the wonders of canabis,"

When preparing a bong "Lock and load."

When something silly happens "Now THAT'S entertainment."

This one belongs to a friend of mine "Ain't it super, this funk induced stupor?"

General, "Blunt trauma often leads to Cronic fatigue."

my friend was like, "yeahh smoke of the woke!!" lol like when we first woke up.. so now he says it all the time in the mornings

dont ya hate this one...

"hey hey u know what, like ummm, DAMNIT i forgot what i was goin to say"

This one happened to me last night...

"Hey, man, man. Listen to this the sound of the prostetic fusion, man."

There was this song on the radio. Called... I forgot, it was something Groove. But my friend forgot what it's called. And she called it prostetic fusion. It was a good ol' time.

Then we walked around my other friend's neighborhood. It was about eleven at night. And it was all snowy. And I saw his front lawn, it was perfect. Not a footprint ont he snow. So I ran out there and made tracks in an enormous spiral around a tree, haha. It was incredible, man.

Stoned Happy.

Peace and love
:peace: Earth Child

Free Wheelin' Frank gets my vote!! He's the man!!

What's the difference between Indica and Sativa?????

man this is the highest ive ever been !!! I say that all the time when I get real baked...man im so baked and drunk right now....peace!!!

Back
Top Bottom