Favorite holiday bowl 4 sharing w/ friends and family

Stoner4Life

OK......... The holidays are upon us and it's a time of sharing. How about putting up a pic of your favorite holiday bowl to break out for friends and family.......

Of course a pic of your vaporizer, bong, even a big old spliff is welcome, it's a time to share, let's see whatcha got......

Here's whats on the menu for drop-ins this years holidaze....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Not everyones tried the Vapor Genie I recently bought & the bong topped w/ kief is everyones favorite here usually. But come New Years when we'll gather I like to break out Santa Claus my meerschaum pipe w/ party sized bowl......

HPIM1612.JPG

The stainless cylinder is a kief press.......

I almost hate to refresh my own thread but here it is again, I did start late last night.

I hope you all have some 'kind' of love to share over the holidays.....

Merry Christmas.... Happy Chanukah...... May 420 blessings and 'kindness' be bestowed upon your holidaze......

realtalgrower said:
Sorry its so blurry. We have lost our digital camera and are holding off buying one in the hope that we get one from Santa. Here is a pick from my razor...

4211.jpg
I was thinking the hazy look was from smokin out the room big time....:cheesygrinsmiley:

I think that clock says 4:20 also......:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Urdedpal..... nice assortment too..... gotta remember to have you on next yrs XMas list......;)

Back
Top Bottom