Favorite Movie To Blaze To!

DoYouRight

We all have that memory of that ultimate high that we had during a certain time in our life!! Some of those memories may consist of sitting in front of the TV watching Cartoons or some amazing Earth Documentary! Yes, some of us, still watch Cartoons on a regular basis, with or without the kids!! (Hey, it's not a problem if you don't deny it!) But with the onslaught of Stoner movies over the past 20 years its made life a little more bearable, with movies like the Friday's Series, to Pineapple Express, Due Date and even How High! We have had a movie culture explode to meet our need for Pot Movies to get high to and too laugh along with! Whether its an official Drug Movie or just a Good Ol' Monty Python Movie, there is a movie out there that we all just love to get Baked to..... So what's your Movie?

My best memory is smoking some Cinderella 99 and watching Avengers: Infinity Way in 3D at home on my projector. (106” screen) My gawd did the colours ever pop and I was tripping a few times when the 3D pop/depth became extreme. . . it was fun as hell. Then I followed that up with Fantasia 2000 and again the colours and music, my gawd, the music was great.

I always thought Ted 2 was ok in comparison to the first movie, but being high and it’s right on par with the first one

Pulp fiction is good anytime.
Definitely! Damn, I can remember the first time watching PF!!! Quentin Tarantino is a Mad Genius when it comes to Directing!!!! There's apparently, "Talks", here lately again about Kill Bill 3!!! There's a sum of at least 20 different plots that he could possibly go off of!! Insane!!! Thanks for your answer!!

My best memory is smoking some Cinderella 99 and watching Avengers: Infinity Way in 3D at home on my projector. (106” screen) My gawd did the colours ever pop and I was tripping a few times when the 3D pop/depth became extreme. . . it was fun as hell. Then I followed that up with Fantasia 2000 and again the colours and music, my gawd, the music was great.

I always thought Ted 2 was ok in comparison to the first movie, but being high and it’s right on par with the first one
Sadly, "as big of a Hulk freak that I am", I haven't seen past the 2nd Avengers yet! I have so much catching up to do, damn!!! I already know of a few upsetting spoilers!!! But, did however watch the First Hulk Movie (2003), smoked out to some fantastic Blond Hash!! I hardly remember that first time watching it, went back a few nights later half as baked, and enjoyed it much better! Lol!!! Thanks so much for your reply though!! Awesome answer!!! Colors are an Amazing Attribute to this World of Ours!!

Clerks...or maybe even a kevin smith marathon or at least pop in mall rats right afterwards if you have time
Hell yes, on some Mall Rats!! Damn, many times Stoned Shot from the Barrel of the Bong!! Wwould you Like a chocolate covered Pretzel my friend!! Lol!!!

The Wall! I pretty much have watched that movie on every drug I could get my hands on. While acid was quite interesting, weed was always the best.
YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!! Great answer!! Love me some Pink Floyd!! Damn thats a werid word PINK!! Just thought about that!!! Lol!!

The Wall
Song Remains the Same
Up in smoke
Caddy Shack
Blazing Saddles
Pee Wees Big Adventure
The Fifth Element
Reefer Madness
Absolutely wonderful LIST of Movies!!
Funny story, 2011 was the first time watching Blazing Saddles as an adult! And luckily for me, I was stoned off of my ass!! Great Movie Choices!

One movie that I used to watch time and time again was Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas! I remember one time I was tripping on some Acid and was in the middle of an extreme rush! The movie was freaking me out so bad, I didn't know what to do, I was all over the place, lol!! I called a friend on the ol' corded house phone, yep, and was trying to explain everything to him, his answer.... turn off the VHS..... yep that worked!!! Lol!!! Good Times!!!!

Caddy schack
Stripes
Dazed and confused
Fast times at ridgemont high
hanzel and gretlel get baked
All Cheech and Chong including the Corsican brothers
Tag
How high
Snatch
Lock stock and two smoking barrels
Rock n rolla
Usual suspects