Favorite Nirvana strain

I didn't like as much: AK48, Aurora Indica, Northern Light Auto. I want another try with Jock Horror in different grow media.

Blue mystic
image3725.jpg
20130930_145031.jpg
20131011_170842.jpg
20131011_170919.jpg
Screenshot_2015-02-08-22-12-59.png
Screenshot_2015-02-08-09-02-19.png

Eldorado - "Nirvana Eldorado is a remarkable Cannabis Sativa from the Oaxaca region of Mexico." I very much doubt that it's pure Oaxacan sativa, because Mal seems to cross everything with either his Skunk #1 cut or the Afghani, lol, but that's probably why the flowering time is listed at only 11-13 weeks. I always wanted to try this one.

Royal Flush - "Nirvana Royal Flush is an F1 marijuana hybrid of Jock Horror and an Eldorado from Oaxaca in Mexico." I did try this one and it was okay. Not spectacular, but pretty good for an economy-class seedbank. Flowering times will be a little shorter than the above.

Someone once did a fairly spectacular SOG (2-liter pop bottle hempies) grow here with Snow White. Might be worth considering if you want to copy his grow (and like mostly-indica strains).

Was that a 420fied grow TS? He pumped some great bud out of those pop bottles

I think after he managed to fall under the ban hammer his nickname got changed to koolkat, so you'd have to search under that. But, yes, I believe that's the one.

Eldorado - "Nirvana Eldorado is a remarkable Cannabis Sativa from the Oaxaca region of Mexico." I very much doubt that it's pure Oaxacan sativa, because Mal seems to cross everything with either his Skunk #1 cut or the Afghani, lol, but that's probably why the flowering time is listed at only 11-13 weeks. I always wanted to try this one.

Royal Flush - "Nirvana Royal Flush is an F1 marijuana hybrid of Jock Horror and an Eldorado from Oaxaca in Mexico." I did try this one and it was okay. Not spectacular, but pretty good for an economy-class seedbank. Flowering times will be a little shorter than the above.

Someone once did a fairly spectacular SOG (2-liter pop bottle hempies) grow here with Snow White. Might be worth considering if you want to copy his grow (and like mostly-indica strains).
Eldorado sounds awesome! Went to the site to check it out and it was Sold Out. Must be good, I'll check back later! I love a good sativa

I like aurora indica, just finished it about a month ago, gives good, frosty, sour smelling and tasting buds. Started out reminding me of cherry sours shots but last night I busted up a bit for a pipe and it was sour grapefruit. Delicious.

High is nice and relaxing, not too overwhelming. It can vary in effect depending on how I feel - sometimes knocks me out, sometimes makes my mind pump into overdrive and keeps me up

It's easy to grow, short and makes some nice dense buds. I'm running papaya at the moment and it's a good grower too. I'd say most nirvana strains are, the bubblicious grew well for me too. The only thing is that the high isn't spectacular but it's a nice chilled out evening smoke with enough head to make it interesting.

Here's some pics

420-magazine-mobile1986728373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile760996844.jpg

Ganja gu brah

Back
Top Bottom