favorite place to smoke . . . .

That is a real contrast in favorite places to smoke. One you are screaming down the hill on a bike (I bet you sit too close to the tv and run with scissors, too). Second favorite, you are melting into the beach. I'll join you on the beach, no bicycles for me.

lol gotta go down the hill to get back to the beach. :) I'd like to share one with you on the beach bro.

haha nah guys come chill with me at Disney World.lmao we'll spark up on the tea cups which i think they mightve taken out..im not sure im kidding but that bit about melting into the beach sound fantastic. i might have to do that on a winter day.(less people around to bitch about pot)

haha nah guys come chill with me at Disney World.lmao we'll spark up on the tea cups which i think they mightve taken out..im not sure im kidding but that bit about melting into the beach sound fantastic. i might have to do that on a winter day.(less people around to bitch about pot)

Haha, I so want to be high at disney world!! My friends and I are going in May of 2009 and I know we will enhancing our magical memories with some herb, lol.

I'm not on the beach, but I am melting!

I smoke everynight before i go to sleep like at 1 am, and i like going to this park next to my house and go to the baseball field and sit in the bleechers. some nights it gets real foggy and looks amazing.

But my favorite place to smoke, is in San fransisco. the city is about 25 mins. from my house so i go there often. If any of you get a chance to go, i recommend golden gate hills.. wow that view is something else i tell ya, theres a little beach on the pier too thats is almost as good:smokin:

on my couch at home because its probably the safest place for me
Home is the safest place. Everyone needs a safe place to smoke where they don't have to keep looking to see if anyone is coming. I have a smoking room I use at night and bad weather. Good weather - the front porch. :peace:

I was in Cali a couple of years ago, and I drove down the Big Sur. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. It's a great place to light up! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

When I would light up, I smoked on my deck under that stars, or sitting in my drive way. I would do this about 10 pm to 10:45 or 11 and come in out of the cold and warm up with some whiskey and some snacks. but since I am on crutches its going to have to wait for another week or two.. toke one for me.

damn sorry to hear about the crutches bro. ill be sure toke a big one for ya on ym birthday:grinjoint: buying some daaaank. ill be sure to smoke it under the star for ya bro.

I gotta say one of my favorite places is NOT safe at all!

I actually enjoy driving in the rain, mainly during the daylight hours. I really loved it when I lived in ATL, through all those windy roads. My other fav, is puffing in the cool winter air. I'll freeze my cookies off, to inhale that cool breeze.

Back
Top Bottom