Favorite rolling papers?

420cannaseur

What do you all prefer to use to roll up a nice spliff, or blunt? I have these "golden tobacco wraps" that are very enjoyable but the one downside is that is the paper seems to always burn faster then the weed, especially if its tightly rolled which leaves this massive cherry that dumps ash everywhere, anyways i was looking at some papers and wanted to try something new. Bambu caught my eye but id like to hear what everyone else uses to roll one up:Rasta:

i use orange zig zag's.. nothing special, just what i've always liked best

wow talk about a variety! Black zig zags? ive heard of blacks, clove cigarrettes but whats that?

'Smoking' is a brand of papers. They have an extensive line mostly named by color. The Black are 1-1/4, very thin and easy to roll with. Also of note are the Smoking Silver line, a very thin paper in a variety of sizes, and the Smoking Master, a 2.0 length paper that's only 1.0 wide, that makes nice long cig-diameter doobies, but is hell to roll. The Zig-zag Ultra Thin are the reflective pack Zig-zags that popped up everywhere a few years ago. Either is easy to use and smokes well.

papers i like flavored ones which i actually dont taste much of a diff just when i roll em perhaps we lick them too much before they bake

last night i found my dream paper they are called liquid zoo apparently they make flavored cig etc and the papers come pretty tripy and arent badly flavored

as for blunts i use games green/vanilla/wine etc

I've tried a nice handful of different papers. RAW, Brown Sugar & Jamaican Hemp are my favorites so far. The standard old orange 1.25" Zig-Zags you can't go wrong with though, but I like trying new stuff.

I prefer a bong at home, but for a joint use Pure Hemp papers made in Spain, buy at a head shop in the Village in NYC, and H&H Paper Rolling Tips which are chlorine and chemical free. Also bought a new 'self-cleaning' bat for my dugout, for low profile smoking on the go, haven't seen one of those before but it's great, bought two when the dude at the shop showed it to me, cylinder slides down to push out ash and clean out the bat, instead of having to bring along or makeshift some type of rod to clean it out, very cool. I've only smoked blunts with friends who have rolled them, not too often, I smoke alone a lot.

I like Cool Jay's 1 1/4 Menthol paper, Zig-Zag and my VaporGenie. I recently I purchased Big Bambu paper. I like the way Bambu burn, but the size is not standard like Cool Jay's and Zig-Zag. The Cool Jay's are a favorite.

I use my VaporGenie for vapor and when I am traveling.

Next is Juicy Blunt Wraps. The Bong is my friend.

I use a rolling machine. I have 79mm, 110mm and Juicy cigar roller. I love using the rolling machines. Perfect roll every time.

100_08311.jpg

100_08331.jpg

i would have to say big bambu's ive been using them since i learned to roll a jay. I've gone to smoke shops and tried other papers, i just like the way they roll up and smoke.

Man i've rolled outta evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvverything imaginable...

Lets start with my favorites..

Right now, it would be a corona sport or honey sport dutch blunt.. those smoke sooooo slow its now funny.. add a little honey and it will take me 25 minutes to smoke a blunt and im not exaggerating..

Juicy Jay is a phenominal blunt paper as well to me, not as thick as others but has good balanced flavor and still burns slow... my fav right now is their cognac honey. They have soooo many good flavors.. try the blueberry!!!

I also have a thing for grape dutches.. I had a friend that i would smoke with that would smoke nothing but grape dutches and for like 2 years I was the same way, and i even turned ppl on the grape dutches.. Not the best, but still one of my favs.

cyclones are cool.. some of them even come rolled in a cone already

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate white owls they taste to papery to me..

As for as joint paper goes..

Smoking masters hands down. Best rice paper out. I've smoked zig zags, elements, and a buncha others but smoking papers just are the best to me atleast.

Next would be bob marleys officially licensed hemp papers.. those shits are banging..

and last would be smokings hemp papers.. they are good too, and cheaper than the marley ones...

lotsa great blunt wraps and joint papers out there tho..

Bluntvilles are cool, platinum blunts are great and always moist, but might be a tad bit overflavored, Blunt wraps are really good too.
You kno for like 2 months i was only smoking outta fontal leaf lol..

Back
Top Bottom