favorite smoking song to listen to?

god.. id have to say the music video for Tool - Schism YouTube - Tool - Schism is the greatest video to watch stoned. but the greatest song to just listen to stoned is Deftones - Change(in the house of flies). but then again my group's theme song is Kottonmouth Kings - SRH just because its epic.

tough question depends on the buzz,311, kottonmouth kings,korn, bls, c.o.c,allman bros. led zepplin, black crows, glenn miller ,count basie,george straight,alan jackson,lynyrd skynyrd, sade ,some good jazz etc.

I gotta say +reps skitzle for thinking up this great topic, I have heard a lot of good songs. Here are some of my songs that I like to blaze to:
I love Slightly Stoopid here is my favorite song by them.

YouTube - Slightly Stoopid - This Joint

MORE TRANCEEE

YouTube - ATB - The Summer

YET MORE TRANCE
YouTube - DJ Esgo ERCEY - Smooth (Trance Mix) 2008 2009 2010 Trance Mix

Old School Hip Hop (The real shit)

YouTube - A Tribe Called Quest - Jam

I plenty more but for now at least listen to these songs and enjoy the way of the smoke. Because Stoned is the way of the walk.
~Tamemoe~

great choice on slightly stoopid - this joint.. the whole live and direct cd is great too

The Dead, all the way :)
Always sends me in the right direction for a great day being high.

Sunshine daydream or box of rain.

It's always changing, but Jack Johnson is always amazing. Bob Marley too. Also I'll go with.

Lucky- Seven Mary Three
Closer- Kings of Leon
With You- Stars of Track and Field
Light it Up- KMK
Some of Ben Harper
No Rain- Blind Melon (my theme song)
some Sublime
Fearless, Comfortably Numb, Dark Side of the Moon,etc.- Pink Floyd

meh it really depends on the mood. Music is amazing. Too bad I don't have more of it.

RIP Shannon Hoon.
my favorite blind melon song's have to be soup, galaxy, and mouth full of cavities.

i have quite a few,
like the song butterfly by crazy town,
sublime,slighty stoopid,why?,william control,& old school rap
thats just to name a few

Back
Top Bottom