Favorite Strain

Your Favorite Strain...

• Total voters

MasterLynxx

So, here's hoping to start a few conversations. "What is you're favorite strain, and why"? Talk anything about the strain, why you enjoy it, where it comes from/ it's origins, where do you order from? I want to hear about anything on this subject. Consider it intellectual research on the topic... My smoking experiences have never let me learn about strains and the variations. I have always had a supply I just went to with a cash amount, and in return was given a dollar value choice... Quality over Quantity and the cost usually told me what to smoke. So in efforts to learn more on strains, and their differences, I'm posting this in hopes to find this a more useful way for me to learn...
:Namaste:

I voted AK-47 because I am growing a couple under 2 1000 watt HPD EYE HORTILUX and Sun Master lights in soil with a SCRoG.4 more weeks to go. However, my truly favorite strain is not up there. I like Lemon Diesel, Lemon OG, Chem Dawg, Blackwater, all the crazy purple strains and all the west coast strains that are the absolute fire!

Well awesome bud, smoke 14u...
I appreciate the input!!!:Namaste:

I voted AK-47 because I am growing a couple under 2 1000 watt HPD EYE HORTILUX and Sun Master lights in soil with a SCRoG.4 more weeks to go. However, my truly favorite strain is not up there. I like Lemon Diesel, Lemon OG, Chem Dawg, Blackwater, all the crazy purple strains and all the west coast strains that are the absolute fire!

Of those... I have only tried WW and AK... I voted White Widow, but that is not my favorite strain... Infact, it kind of rates low! Though it is quality smoke that I would NEVER turn down! :yahoo:

I have a strain review of one of my favorites! :) It is called Plumeria, and you likely will only find it in Hawaii. I have been told it is grown near these beautiful trees that they are named after, while they are flowering...
This would be for Sativa's. I feel like a child in a candy store though, there are too many favorites for different reasons! :loopy: For commercial stuff, prolly the Church.

How was cotton candy? That sounds awesome!

Funny story... Whenever I see cotton candy (actual cotton candy) I get excited and buy some! :goof: Only to remember after the first bite, I don't really like it. Works out well, my woman loves the stuff :rolleyes3

I also prefer bubble gum...
But smokes bro...
I always appreciate the input...
Of those... I have only tried WW and AK... I voted White Widow, but that is not my favorite strain... Infact, it kind of rates low! Though it is quality smoke that I would NEVER turn down! :yahoo:

I have a strain review of one of my favorites! :) It is called Plumeria, and you likely will only find it in Hawaii. I have been told it is grown near these beautiful trees that they are named after, while they are flowering...
This would be for Sativa's. I feel like a child in a candy store though, there are too many favorites for different reasons! :loopy: For commercial stuff, prolly the Church.

Funny story... Whenever I see cotton candy (actual cotton candy) I get excited and buy some! :goof: Only to remember after the first bite, I don't really like it. Works out well, my woman loves the stuff :rolleyes3

I appreciate those that have voted, but I was at least hoping to hear some more referrals on strains, and why you folks enjoyed them. Anyways HOPE more people give me some insight....
:Namaste:

I voted on White Widow cus its the very first grow i ever did... Its in curing right now, and my little sneak peaks on it, just show me its getting better and better!!! but my fav strain at this moment is some GDP!!! i love it medicinal quality!!! it is the perfect Indica to me that delivers that great high, relaxes you just so nicely, if you have sleep problems such as myself, it is great for that, really hits the back of the eyes!!! I love GDP!!! i wanna grow it now so im on the look out right now for either seeds or a clone, i have a local dispensary that can find certain strains for me!!! so yea!!!

:peacetwo:

I read that the strain known as "WHITE WIDOW" was originally called "BLACK WIDOW" and the name changed when the company changed or something like that.

Growing247your right.Mr nice has the original white widow and he calls it black widow.I guess the best Ive every smoked would be blueberry;but the bubble gum was o so good also.

Back
Top Bottom