Favorite strains from Ace?

I see a lot of people growing strains from Ace so I guess I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and give them a go. I want to do a grow journal but all the beans I have right now are unknown strains I've received from friends. I want my 1st journal to be a strain I know something about. So what are your top 3 favorite strains from Ace?

In order of most favourite first-

Golden Tiger -This is a pure sativa cross of Malawi and Thai - has a few different phenotypes and also has had a few variations produced by Ace over the years. My favourite smoke ever is a certain Thai leaning version I grew a couple years ago and have been trying to find again ever since. It’s a very happy and clear energizing high. The more Malawi leaning ones I’ve grown are also good but a little too speedy if you smoke very much.

Malawi- Another pure sativa-this was my all time favourite smoke till the GT replaced it. A very energizing happy glow- like everything is sort of candy coated, if that description makes any sense. But I could only smoke smallish amounts or the high gets too speedy.

Peyote Purple - still pretty much the most beautiful strain I’ve grown and the one I won the ‘nug of the month’ contest with, and then later nug of the year. It’s quite a mild smoke that I like when I need somewhat weaker and relaxing weed. A delicious smell and flavour.

I’ve also grown their Panama, Honduras, Violetta, Snow Moon, Thai Stick, a Chitral cross and an Orient Express cross, and various homemade crosses between the strains I’ve already mentioned. Currently I have a couple GTx Thai Stick crosses and an Ethiopian in late flowering.

The sativas aren’t for everyone but I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with any of their strains. Happy growing. :)

. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom