Favortie smoking method

Smoki McPot

Please reply!

I wanna' see the numbers, what is your favortie smoking method???
Anything from joint to blunt, bubbler to bong. Even baking food!
Like to bake your car? Or smoke outside, chillin' looking at the stars, or feeling the breeze?

People, how do you smoke? I'd like to know...

Thanks stoners!

Re: Favortie smoking method!?!?

Damn this question gets repetetive, lol

But, i still like smoking so ill answer it. I smoke mostly blunts, their convenient, but im never one to turn down weed any way its smoked, as long as its good.

I roll jays everyday, in like every which way.

Its varies. Usually a bubbler or a pipe. Recently a bong. Joints are nice here and there. Blunts are cool on special ocassions.

Each method has an advantage. As long as it gets you high, its a favorite method :laughtwo:

peace

Pipe in the morning, on my way to work, Vape when I get home.. Bong rips when I really wanna get toasted...

My favorite place to blaze is laying next to my wife in bed, while hitting the vape...

It depends on where i am. At home i mostly roll joints and chill outside and smoke them. But at my one friends house we always hit the bong called the gator.

a joint while riding up a lift at a resort..nothing better that high snowboarding

id have to say joints, but i do love smoking my bong. When its nice outside, yeah i love laying in the grass looking up at the stars, but overall, id have to say smoking joints indoors......

Walk down to the lake with my gurl , and spark up a phat azz blunt and just chill and feel the breeze best place to chill and smoke and no Five 0 around .

Def, would have to say BONG. they get me the highest so thats my favorite. I just went halves on a 3 foot faded with my homie.

It's :allgood:

blunts all day everyday

I smoke mostly out of a pipe, but I love bongs, it's soo much better for you! ...but..i'm a chunky toker,and I like to experiment with herb in the kitchen! but..hands down...bongs are the best!:bong:

and can someone please explain why there is a crackpipe happy face? -->:bongrip:

:joint: :cheesygrinsmiley: Joints are my way but love to go edible when I can, it helps my pain more when I have eaten it but, it is also expensive to use so much at a time to make butter. When I can get some shake then I'll cook with it. It works like an anti-inflammatory when I consume it by eating it. Peace to All the Peaceful:allgood:

Solar smoking. Mmmmm tastey!

Back
Top Bottom