Favourites location?

Chuxstauk

420 Member
I might have got the wrong end of the stick when favouriting a post and tagging it.
I was hoping to have a list of all said posts to re visit at my leisure.

But dammed if I can find them?

At the top of the page next to the Date you can click on your user name and see Threads you are watching or ones you have bookmarked. Not sure if it keeps track of posts you tagged, but I didn't see anything.

thank you Dwight.

i have just hopped on the PC and its there just as you explained. i couldn't find it when browsing on my mobile.
saved me going through pages and pages of browser history. thank you again

I might have got the wrong end of the stick when favouriting a post and tagging it.
I was hoping to have a list of all said posts to re visit at my leisure.

But dammed if I can find them?

There are two methods to mark threads. You can click on 'Watch' or you can reply to a thread. Don't be shy, reply! We love to hear from you. You must be logged in for either of these to work.

'Watch' can be found just under the thread's title, on the right. You can see a list of those you 'Watch' by clicking on 'Watched threads' under 420 Forums when you are logged in.

Threads that you have replied to are all listed when you click on 'Threads With Your Posts,' also under 420 Forums.

thank you Dwight.

i have just hopped on the PC and its there just as you explained. i couldn't find it when browsing on my mobile.
saved me going through pages and pages of browser history. thank you again

Yeah I'm of no help on mobile (I'm working on being the last person on earth over the age of 10 to own a cell phone ;) :rofl: ), know some things are same and many are slightly different. Must be some way to see your account settings on mobile.

Back
Top Bottom