FCJ and Strawberry Blue

Beleaf

Hey everyone!:peace: anyone here running the freebies FJC and SB ( fruity juicy chronic ) ( strawberry blue ) from our sponsor Herbies?

Yes, I run Strawberry Blue and it developed some kind of mutated growth. World Of Seeds is tricky. They breed plants with a lot of shitty traits. That's the one.

strawberry13.jpg
strawberry22.jpg
strawberry31.jpg

Yes, I run Strawberry Blue and it developed some kind of mutated growth. World Of Seeds is tricky. They breed plants with a lot of shitty traits. That's the one.

strawberry13.jpg
strawberry22.jpg
strawberry31.jpg

My SB looks exactly like my FCJ and nothing like yours. Wondering if I got all FCJ which would be ok. Thanks for the replies. I tried using the quote with multiple but apparently I'm not able from my pad. Back to the strains I have noticed deformities on the leaves such as one side being shorter creating a swirly looking fan. Either way no biggie and bashing here at all just curious what I have. Next run will be NLxBB, Blue Cheese, and CBD Critical Mass. Hope they are what they're supposed to be. :thanks:

~Leaf

Yup...a few SB...just babies due to a disasterous spring....and a big 2 thumbs up to herbies...year 2 using their product...batting 1000 on both service and quality...100% germination rate...woot!...h00k...

Thanks. Plus Reps.

I got some seed from Herbies a few weeks ago. One of the freebies was a Strawberry Blue. I planted it in a small pot filled with FF Ocean Forest potting mix. After two weeks, nothing. So I sifted through the soil to try and find the seed but came up empty even though I know it had to be in there somewhere. So about four days ago, in a last ditch effort, I soaked the soil again with water and this morning, there it is. A nice looking cannabis seedling. I don't know what it will be, I don't think this seed was feminized but in all of my last few grows I have had tremendous luck with female/male ratio. And by tremendous I mean out of 10 plants only one of them was male. All the rest were female. So I figure my luck might not hold with this one. It came up on Friday the 13th....woooooo! I'll let you know how it comes out and good luck on your grow.

It's been 22 now since that Strawberry-Blue came up and it's starting to look really nice. I'm going to transplant it today into a much bigger pot. It's been growing in a small 6" pot and it's now up to it's 6th set of leaves. After the shock of transplant wears off I will take the first clone from it and force it to go with twin colas. Here's hoping it will be a female.

It's been 22 now since that Strawberry-Blue came up and it's starting to look really nice. I'm going to transplant it today into a much bigger pot. It's been growing in a small 6" pot and it's now up to it's 6th set of leaves. After the shock of transplant wears off I will take the first clone from it and force it to go with twin colas. Here's hoping it will be a female.

Great! I'll provide a smoke report soon!

My Strawberry-Blue is doing fine in some Fox Farm Ocean Forest potting soil. It's got that dark green look that comes from loads of Nitrogen in that FF soil mix. I swear they have to be spraying that soil with something because that dark green color while looking healthy is far from what I see when plants are grown organically. The trouble is that this plant, at only 29 days old is already showing pistils. And for most of those 29 days it's been under 24/7 lighting. The node spacing is tight and it's really looking good. I topped it today and placed the cutting into a clone dome in a grow block. I guess this one is an auto flowering strain. It showed it's sex way too soon for what I had planned and even though it was under 24/7 lights it has started flowering. I'm wondering what I should do. Keep it trying to veg or surrender it to 12/12 and get what I can off it it.

The Strawberry blue must have been auto-flowering. It showed pistils after early and it's never grown much more than were it was 30 days ago, The buds have fatten slightly but it's like a 6" tall bush. I can see that the buds will probably turn out okay, but I got more time. Especially since a few days ago on a hunch it would be a good mix, I sprinkled some pollen from a previous male plant I had onto it. I will give it a couple of weeks more to find out what I got as far as seeds. I'm curios if the auto-flowering gene is dominant. The male I crossed it with was a White Widow X and it was not auto-flowering.

That's mine in early flowering. Hope it finishes by the end of September.

str35.jpg

Back
Top Bottom