Fdsa187187's Grow Journal: Bagseed From Schwag

fdsa187187

hey guys i figured i should start a grow journal as long as i'm here, maybe get some information and knowledge on the way. So i just got done germinating my seeds and i've just planted today. i'm going to turn on the lights later tonight to fit the light times i'll have them be from. i'm going to be working on a 18/6 cycle or possibly a 12/12 light cycle for no mercy. i heard no mercy method is suppose to reduce the time it takes to grow into flowering and great for SOG. i just want to know if anybody personally have ever done the 12/12 light cycle and was it effective for SOG? well i want to know kinda soon so i know what light cycle will be better for SOG or rather is putting the seed to harvest effective for SOG. well these are the equipment i'm running: 2' long flouros, Miracle grow potting soil with miracle grow perlite about 75 soil 25 percent peralite. i'm in kind of a tight space but i have 4 plants that i just planted today. my grow room is about 1 1/2 meters long by 1/2 meter wide. info and comments would be greatly appreciated. pics will be up after about the first week or so. i want to make some beatiful buds from seeds from a not so great bag. its not bad stuff, but its just grown poorly. not cared for. i want some nice dank nugs to put it short. also for the knowledge of growing and love for the plant.

Thanks for starting the journal! I would go straight 12/12 and get some mesh as soon as you can, because it won't be long till you need it :)

You cannot use any nutes with that soil for awhile, if at all. I would like to have some info on the lights if you could, that will help a lot.

well im sure you already know that you are going to have to get more lights. good luck on your grow and i hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for starting the journal! I would go straight 12/12 and get some mesh as soon as you can, because it won't be long till you need it :)

You cannot use any nutes with that soil for awhile, if at all. I would like to have some info on the lights if you could, that will help a lot.

I would go with 12/12 Cees knows what hes doing.Follow it in Nomercy

By mesh I mean a chicken wire like setup that goes horizontal across the room just over the plants. As the buds grow up, you pull them through the mesh and all that is in most of the light are the main colas. I will look for a photo for ya.

This is from Stratologic's scrog grow.

tn_DSC00136.JPG

well im on board.:cheesygrinsmiley: any weirdly amazing growing technique is enough for me to follow plus i loove pot plants.lol

lol i would say to jsut leave them bitches on 24/0 until theyre a good size. then switch to 18/6 until theyre ready for flowering man. thats jsut what i would od though and im hardly considered an expert.lol just from what ive seen those lighting cycles should be good.

like i said im not an expert. lol i would jsut think that with the 18/6 afte rthe 24/0 it would better prepare them for flowering?

its not good to work a plant 24 hours. thats what i found out on my last grow and the plants were growing slow. you have to let them breath a little in the dark. so i'm going to keep the plants on an 18/6 and when they're about 10-12 inches i'm going to switch the lighting to 12/12

alright man. ill keep watching.

its not good to work a plant 24 hours. thats what i found out on my last grow and the plants were growing slow. you have to let them breath a little in the dark. so i'm going to keep the plants on an 18/6 and when they're about 10-12 inches i'm going to switch the lighting to 12/12

its actually been proved that the plant actually grows more in the dark
thats why plants are always bigger when you wake up
i would try 18/6
but it depends on how much space your working with here
how big is your growing space?

i would stick to 12/12 with your space .. keeps them short and keeps plant from side growth .. but you have to start it from seed to prevent side growth .. But Its yours and this would just be an opinion . good luck!

Back
Top Bottom