Featherleaf's Perpetual Grow

This is my prized plant. Her genetics are more valuable to me than money!!!
LSD Indica, phenotype no. 1 (of 10)
She smells extremely sweet, 3 times as sweet as any of the other phenotypes.
Every head on this plant is stacked all the way from the canopy to the tip.
I defoliated her at week 6, fan leaves only.
In my opinion, at week 6? Fuck any fan leaves that cover buds.
20180927_184552.jpg

20180927_184648.jpg

20180927_184728.jpg
20180927_184836.jpg

20180927_184812.jpg

Attachments

• 20180927_184648.jpg
    20180927_184648.jpg
    836.1 KB · Views: 36
This is my second best plant
LSD Indica, phenotype 2
She is more stretchy and way less solid than her sister. She is also way lighter in color, and smells only a little sweeter than the LSD Hybrid in the small pot. She doesn't carry the skunk gene as strongly, much much less pungent.
20180927_190727.jpg

20180927_190816.jpg

20180927_190852.jpg

If anyone is curious, the way I picked LSD phenotype 1 was in a few stages.
First, she had the most amount of internodes, but somehow was the shortest!! Very tight internodes!
Second, when it came time to clone, her smallest branches were big enough to make clones, that's why I have so many clones of her, she was way ahead of every single one of her sisters.
Third, before she went into flower, she already stank. When I super cropped her, my fingers got sticky.
Fourth, when flowered, she started budding the quickest.

I havent tried Dinkum before, but I plan to soon, I want to try out their "Sour Skunk" and "Lemon Skunk". Potency just isnt what I think about now, not now when some strains are pushing 30% THC, so I would really love to try their specific skunks to see if I can find some exceptionally pungent flavor hahaha.
Greenhouse seeds lemon skunk was a monster. Responded amazingly to training. As soon as i topped out she grew horizontally with minimal training (coulda just got lucky). It was like i had 2 phenos in one plant though cos some buds tasted super lemony and fuelly but then others had a hint of strawberry to them. It was FIRE. Getting some more of those in future for a mother and breeding.

This is my prized plant. Her genetics are more valuable to me than money!!!
LSD Indica, phenotype no. 1 (of 10)
She smells extremely sweet, 3 times as sweet as any of the other phenotypes.
Every head on this plant is stacked all the way from the canopy to the tip.
I defoliated her at week 6, fan leaves only.
In my opinion, at week 6? Fuck any fan leaves that cover buds.
20180927_184552.jpg

20180927_184648.jpg

20180927_184728.jpg
20180927_184836.jpg

20180927_184812.jpg
Good selection bro.

Greenhouse seeds lemon skunk was a monster. Responded amazingly to training. As soon as i topped out she grew horizontally with minimal topping (coulda just got lucky). It was like i had 2 phenos in one plant though cos some buds tasted super lemony and fuelly but then others had a hint of strawberry to them. It was FIRE. Getting some more of those in future for a mother and breeding.
NICE, she sounds like a beast! Terpenes are so fun to hunt, I love getting new genetics!! Its good we all got this positive place to join the hunt.
I am studying weed genetics at the moment, not in a course or anything it's just a side hobby of mine at the moment. I want to try my hand at breeding soon

NICE, she sounds like a beast! Terpenes are so fun to hunt, I love getting new genetics!! Its good we all got this positive place to join the hunt.
I am studying weed genetics at the moment, not in a course or anything it's just a side hobby of mine at the moment. I want to try my hand at breeding soon
Yer im gonna start soon with Colloidal silver to create fem pollen. Eventually ill run some regulars but for the moment i dont have the space to be seperating males and stuff.
This place is amazing. Takes half the work out of stuff sometimes but thats also why I usually just take in Vital info on whatever it is im learning about and then the rest my brain just dumps lol i cant help it, it just happens naturally. So then that laves wiggle room for experimentation lol

I agree very nice looking plants there mate! Huge colas on them bitches be careful of mold :thumb:
Thanks mate :D I will! Perfect temps, trichs are still clear, and humidity stays around 45-50% and fans keep the whole tent in a cyclone ;).
Defoliating also helps airflow within the canopy

Thanks mate :D I will! Perfect temps, trichs are still clear, and humidity stays around 45-50% and fans keep the whole tent in a cyclone ;).
Defoliating also helps airflow within the canopy

Well sounds like your doing everything so maybe I'll go back to the dunce corner and think about what I've done :rofl: Nah that's awesome mate, keep being a sick cunt!

HAHA Thanks buddy! Air flow is key, keeping the air constantly moving within the tent (even with lights off).
Your suggestion was spot on though! How many journals have you read that end in tears? Id imagine as many as I have, too many!!!
The room my closet is in = no pets, no food, no drinks unless using drink bottle, no open cups. I vacuum once every 2 days, and because I keep that room so clean, I dont have temperature problems. That side of the house gets no sun, so even when its hot outside its cool in my room. When it starts to get stuffy, or it is an usually hot day, I do a FULL clean of my room and hallway. I always have my fan on so that the room my tent gets air from is always moving
In my closet, although you can see there is literally almost NO room, I have drilled a hole through the wall so that the exhaust vents into my roof which settles in my garage. Ill take a pic tonight so I can show you where I had to light seal the hole with duct tape, its an extremely tight fit lol
The inlet is ontop of my tent with a bug and mould cover which I have to clean a few times a week. Because its ontop of my tent and inside my closet, it keeps most dust and bugs etc away. They settle on the ground, and the fan pushes the cool air up leaving most the dust particles etc behind

Featherleaf I remember you saying back on page one that you were reserving an oz for OG members of this journal so make sure I get that super sweet lsd buddy. :rofl: :ganjamon:

Featherleaf I remember you saying back on page one that you were reserving an oz for OG members of this journal so make sure I get that super sweet lsd buddy. :rofl::ganjamon:
LOL Lord knows I am about to have quite a lot of it.
The smallest of the LSD plants has had its medium flushed 3 times now. When the lights come on, it should have leeched much more. If I harvest tonight, it would be an week 8 harvest, in the middle of their timeframe of 7-9 weeks.
The 2 largest LSD plants have had their medium flushed twice. We are officially 1 week from harvesting!

Honestly when I harvested in coco if my plants didn't look like they've faded I didn't sweat it. Product was smooth and hard hitting.
I think Im going to do it. It would give my other 2 LSD plants that are finishing more space, and they have been properly flushed.

Okay! She's GONE!!! CHOPPED!
We have 3 extremely full clothes hangers full of terminal branches. Most of them are medium buds but there are a few beasts.
Now only 2 LSD plants remain! The 2 biggies. And 3 G13 x C.O.Bs that you guys will start seeing updates on.
The first plant is almost dry.
I'm hanging the second plant without trimming
Enjoy!!
20180928_184221.jpg

20180928_183559.jpg

20180928_175624.jpg

Back
Top Bottom