Featherleaf's Perpetual Grow

LSD Indica 2, flowered for 9 weeks.
Finally harvested.
Filled out 3 clothes hangers, nowhere near as big a yield as Indica 1 (5 clothes hangers, almost 6)
Buds are quite dry, they are not even close to how sticky Indica 1 is. This plant smells different to Indica 1, it is less fruity smelling, far less skunky, but still a good plant!
20181005_213616.jpg

20181005_213643.jpg

20181005_213704.jpg

20181005_213741.jpg

20181006_010154.jpg

20181006_010206.jpg

And here is all the trim!

SUGAR TRIM.jpg

So I have made the rosin! Low temp, so less return but higher quallity.
After pressing the pucks, they were still very sticky so I am collecting my pucks so I can eventually do an ISO oil extraction with all my trim.
I set temps to 180, Return was 15%. And the ISO wash will get the rest of it, but I wont be doing that for a few weeks
20181007_144801.jpg

The 2nd smallest LSD plant that I harvested 2 weeks ago has gone into a jar for curing.
This plant was in a 1 galon pot, opposed to the 5 galon pots I had her sisters in.
Took all the popcorn buds and trim and put into a separate bag for making concentrates. Only kept the head buds for curing.
Almost 4 ounces of dried and dense heads. I didnt pack them in, I separated the buds from the stems and dropped them in 1 by 1. I burp the jar multiple times a day.

Before harvest
20180928_184221-jpg.1619109

To being cured
20181008_210027.jpg

Exciting times! Group shot of veg tent!
The seedlings have now received their first dose of mixed nutrients, not just a seedling solution. Solution was 800 PPMs. I will now be watering them once a day, very small amounts to start off with. I find when I start feeding them late, their roots are way more developed due to searching the medium for nutes.
The other 4 plants are all LSD Indica 1 clones, my prized phenotype <3

20181009_155555.jpg

20181009_155546.jpg

Nice produce! You curing in the Ziploc bags?? Myself and other members have been using turkey bags, they are legit. Throw a few humidity packs in there and your set.

Thanks bud!
The biggest girl is yet to dry, shes a lot bigger!
I am trying these bags out after a buddy told me about them. Theyre freezer guard ziplocks, Im trying them out :) cant smell a thing once its zipped up. But sometime in the next week, Ill be stocking up on some more jars and Ill get some humidity packs while Im at my supply store next

Don't think my environment is perfect for drying. If I dry until stem snaps they are too dry and lose flavor.

Don't think my environment is perfect for drying. If I dry until stem snaps they are too dry and lose flavor.
Maybe its because I was using a small grow tent to dry? Its easier to control Ive found. I hooked up a carbon filter and had the tent grill open. Had a USB fan circulating air (not touching the drying buds), which also kept the tent cool so they would take longer to dry but not be sitting in stale or moist air
I took these girls down on the 5th of October, so they have been drying for 8 days.
The stems were still pretty green so I cut them off the stem, so its still a little wet in the flowers stems, but is dry to the touch.
Because these girls are in sealed bags, I burp them many times a day. Can never be too careful.
I also use a big black plastic tray to spread the buds out on once a day to sit for a minute or so. This also beats off some of the trich's, which I scrape up with a card and put on my night time joints haha.

That is a beautiful looking plant. Did you grow her from your own clone? And how did you train her?
Thank you so much!
LSD is one if my favorites strains of all time, so I ordered 10 fem LSD seeds, planted them all, and she was the best of 10 fairly similar LSD phenotypes. Made about 10 clones just so I wouldnt lose her genetics. So I didnt create the seeds or buy a clone, just bought the seeds and raised them
I started training my girls pretty early, I started with toping at around 6 nodes, then I used string to hold down the branches once they are long enough, but I use stakes sometimes too.
I also practice bending and twisting, or "supercroping", especially if a branch is too tall.
Ive put my Indica phenotype 1 into plant of the month this month, some really good entries too!

Back
Top Bottom