Featherleaf's Perpetual Grow

Took the F1 seedlings out for a pic.
These are NL x G13 x Master Kush, feminized. Nothing special yet, but give them time ;-) these girls are going to be huge.
I have started feeding them daily now and moved the light closer. Theyre loving it and are growing noticeably every day
20181014_111256.jpg

Thank you so much!
LSD is one if my favorites strains of all time, so I ordered 10 fem LSD seeds, planted them all, and she was the best of 10 fairly similar LSD phenotypes. Made about 10 clones just so I wouldnt lose her genetics. So I didnt create the seeds or buy a clone, just bought the seeds and raised them
I started training my girls pretty early, I started with toping at around 6 nodes, then I used string to hold down the branches once they are long enough, but I use stakes sometimes too.
I also practice bending and twisting, or "supercroping", especially if a branch is too tall.
Ive put my Indica phenotype 1 into plant of the month this month, some really good entries too!

That’s really helpful thanks. I’ve got 5 tall Zensation seedlings at about 6 nodes now and the 6 BigBud xxl plants I’ve got mid-flower were topped - which really bushed them out but they were a lot stockier and bushier to start with. This is my first time growing Zensation and they look more suited to tying down or serious training.
I’m glad you’ve entered your plant in the contest. Unfortunately I foolishly voted after the first week of the month this time!?! If I hadn’t, I would’ve voted LSD for sure. I’m sure it’ll be popular though. Good-luck.

That’s really helpful thanks. I’ve got 5 tall Zensation seedlings at about 6 nodes now and the 6 BigBud xxl plants I’ve got mid-flower were topped - which really bushed them out but they were a lot stockier and bushier to start with. This is my first time growing Zensation and they look more suited to tying down or serious training.
I’m glad you’ve entered your plant in the contest. Unfortunately I foolishly voted after the first week of the month this time!?! If I hadn’t, I would’ve voted LSD for sure. I’m sure it’ll be popular though. Good-luck.
I remember growing a 2 strains called SLH x Bubba Kush and Super Delux. I topped them both at 6 nodes, but the Super Delux didnt like the topping and took a long time to recover. But when I tied the SDs down, they didnt skip a beat. Some strains dont respond well to any stress, and some strains love it. I have a few strains going myself right now, too young to top, but once they are old enough I am going to do in depth what I do to them. Because the F1s I have are fem seeds, Ill be doing a LOT of work on them to get them PERFECT. Topping, tying down, defoliating, etc. And the Snowflake Kush seeds are meant to be fem, I dont know 100% though. The Dark Dream seedlings are regular though, so I will only be using LST on them until they show their sex.

Here are the 2 products Im looking into at the moment as possible replacements for veg nutrients. Somebody on your post actually mentioned one of the products, Seasol, which is what I am seriously considering as the replacement. The other is a bottle of nutes I got for free derived from Norwegian sea kelp which I guess is like.. Seaweed with a Viking aftertaste maybe? I dunno

20181015_134402.jpg

And this is what I use for my seedlings
20181015_134410.jpg

Here's 2 of the G13 x C.O.B. Forgot to take a pic of the 3rd one!
I put them into flower early when I received the F1 fem seeds and didn't need the genetics as I now have much better.
The LSD clones and GG Allins are starting to bud! So I will be doing updates on them soon. I'll be making monster cropped GG Allin clones this round as well.
I'm trialing heavy defoliation on these ones G13 x COBs
20181016_195607.jpg

20181016_195716.jpg

20181016_200138.jpg

20181016_200210.jpg

Update!!!
My 600w HPS light was turning my tent into an oven, so I replaced it with a Mars Hydro LED, and I am going to be adding a second LED this evening.
I got rid of the Dark Dream seedlings as I wont have room, and I have 15 more Dark Dream seeds so I can always try these guys out later
Snowflake Kush and the F1s remain. I will be topping them VERY SOON. Both feminized.
GG Allin and the 2 LSD clones are doing well, and the G13 x COBs are really budding up.

20181021_140831.jpg

20181021_140823.jpg

20181020_190044.jpg

Hey Featherleaf. thanks for choosing Mars lights. :)
The name 720 is named by the maximun wattage, 144 leds by 5w/pc = 720w; We would still prefer customers to watch the true wattage when choosing lights, no matters ours or other brands. So your right, two of them will be great! :D

Hey Featherleaf. thanks for choosing Mars lights. :)
The name 720 is named by the maximun wattage, 144 leds by 5w/pc = 720w; We would still prefer customers to watch the true wattage when choosing lights, no matters ours or other brands. So your right, two of them will be great! :D
Hey SmokeSara!!!
Im glad I chose Mars Hydro myself, my issues with temperature are no longer an issue. This will be the first time I have used an LED light for flowering, pretty excited! I will invest in a power reader next time I am at my supply store so I can watch its true draw.
Thank you for actually taking the time to explain how it works out, I am still a novice when it comes to lighting I must admit haha

Hi Featherleaf, your are very welcome! Since you are the first time of using led grow lights, I think something below you might need to know: :high-five:
- Using led grow lights, plants will need less water and nutrients, but more cal and mag! :surf:
- PH 6~6.5 for soil, and coco less;
- RH more than 50% during veg, and 35~50% during flowering.
- Hanging height: above 30'' during seedlig
18~24'' during veg
:welcome: 12~18'' during flowering. :)

Hey SmokeSara!!!
Im glad I chose Mars Hydro myself, my issues with temperature are no longer an issue. This will be the first time I have used an LED light for flowering, pretty excited! I will invest in a power reader next time I am at my supply store so I can watch its true draw.
Thank you for actually taking the time to explain how it works out, I am still a novice when it comes to lighting I must admit haha

I have ran out of Roots Excelurator and Amino Treatment.
In the interest of switching things up, I have researched what is in both of these and I believe they can be replaced by 2 bottles of nutrient that I got for free.
REIZIGER: Root Booster. Basicly liquid seaweed! I have always wanted to incorporate liquid seaweed into my grow, and now I finally can.
Silika Majic, for strong stems and plant immunity, this replaces Amino Treatment, though I dont think it is a total substitute. Time will tell I guess.
I gotta say I've used 2 bottles of roots excelurator so far nothing is like it that I've tried well .I,ve only tried 2 different ones.
Will be very interesting would love your results.
I've hit follow you I like your dtyl
We are making ROSIN today! I pre-pressed 10 grams of dry but still fresh popcorn buds.
Source material is the LSD Hybrid phenotype 2. I stripped off their stems and leaves.
Will update when finished.
20181007_123417.jpg
Wow I like that rosin press
I've been looking at them what's your take on that brand.
All your ladies are beautiful this journal is awesome peace out

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, I have been extremely busy lately.
All the girls are doing really well! I topped every single seedling I have, all 6, and they have already begun growth
The 3 G13 x C.O.B plants are harvested on the 5th of this month.
The GG Allin and LSD clones are doing extremely well... The GG Allin is insanely frosty, even frostier than the LSDs.
I also got a go-pro as a gift recently. Which means I may be doing some video uploads soon.

Heya! A little update.
The 4 LSD clones are doing well. Bushing out quite nicely.
The 6 seedlings were topped over a week ago and they are also bushing out!
The GG Allin in flower is the most frosty plant I have ever grown... I am going to reveg her when she is done.
The 2 LSD clones are really starting to put on bud mass
The 3 G13 x C.O.Bs are chunky little plants, they will be coming down tomorrow.

20181102_123249.jpg

20181102_123255.jpg

20181102_201512.jpg

20181102_201526.jpg

20181102_201600.jpg

I gotta say I've used 2 bottles of roots excelurator so far nothing is like it that I've tried well .I,ve only tried 2 different ones.
Will be very interesting would love your results.
I've hit follow you I like your dtyl

Wow I like that rosin press
I've been looking at them what's your take on that brand.
All your ladies are beautiful this journal is awesome peace out
Hey mate!
I absolutely love this press! Doesnt need an air compresser or anything, its hand operated but digitally heated.
There are lots of different presses, but I did my research before I agreed to buy it second hand.... SO LOOK FOR A SECOND HAND ONE FIRST!!!! I paid less than 1/2 price cause nobody wanted to spend that much money.
I had to find its specs online, but its a 3 ton press with metal heat plates, and a pull action press mechanism. You set the temp digitally, takes about 5 minutes to warm up, and it presses the material for 100 seconds and then the heat turns off.
It can press between 1-3 grams comfortably, though as most people will tell you, the less you press the more return. I always do 1-2 grams per press
I have made atleast 20 grams of rosin so far, tried all different ways and Ive got a good method
Quite recently I made batch of rosin, just a few days ago, and I tried pressing the material twice in a row instead of just once, and I got almost double the return.

Back
Top Bottom