February Group Flip - 4/20 Harvest?

Update: day 38 flip
Group shot
Individual shots

Thanks for looking
Derbybud

Look at the size of those colas! Impressive and that's only day 38! Wonderful job! They look top health! Wonderful Green leaves still at day 38 is great as well! That's perfect man! This grow could be sticky and serve as tutorial

Day 63 - time for an update. The microgrow is getting bigger. Nice mini buds forming. I wonder how much bigger they will get. TTKlaus

Day 63 - time for an update. The microgrow is getting bigger. Nice mini buds forming. I wonder how much bigger they will get. TTKlaus

BTW. This is Day 63 from seedlings emerging. Day 38 since switching. TTKlaus

Your grow is fascinating TTKlaus.

I’m aiming to get some photos taken and posted up tonight. Week 7 begins today for me, so we’re getting close to the finish line. It’s been awesome to see everyone post up their photos as we go.

I’m aiming to get some photos taken and posted up tonight. Week 7 begins today for me, so we’re getting close to the finish line. It’s been awesome to see everyone post up their photos as we go.

I appreciate this! Thanks.

Ttklaus micro grow is amazing... top notch stuff ttklaus.
I'll be feeding tonight so I'll get some pics too... i think I maybe taking up the rear on the finishing line. Week 7 here too, but it's looking like it's gonna be an eleven weeker

Wow! So many beautiful pics, and welcome to anyone new! #blew

I’ll get some Peggy pics up once I see my partner @SwAggNiFiCeNt post his girls;) I’ll do a photo shoot today after the Hemp Expo!! Aka weed expo lol (until legalization)

I’m excited

Update. Finally gave the autos a chop after a week of trichome hunt/ snip snip. They was in the way of my Sour Ds and now that i am in this Feb Flip party looking to headhunt at least a couple of colas for 420. ( I flipped on feb 17 } They look happy now and now my veg tent can go back too a proper veg tent for the flowering clones . (Hijacked the veg tent for some of the flowering diesels whilst the autos were finishing) Was running the clones in a tote with flourescent lights for the last 4 weeks. (They seemed just fine the clones) But started up potting them last week and they are ready to get vegetated in their own lil space. Going to upload some photos this week ( Was thinking i would be to stupid to do that til i looked at the how to upload pics 420 link lol. Digging my old digital camera out soon. This is my first grow since 91? First solo and first under leds for me but am pleased. Gonna try a couple of the clones in coco this next run and going to be running some reg seeds in the veg tent as well so new genetics . Already getting excited lol. I really want to thank all of you for being amazing af . Won't name names but ya'll already know who you are. ;). You guys have really been the best.

Back
Top Bottom