February Group Flip - 4/20 Harvest?

It's always nice to watch 1/4 plump to an oz!!! I seem to notice it way more on the bottom than the top!
The two I took were right in the center so it made quite a difference. The colas are fairly long at least compared to what I was used to from a couple scrog grows! Have to say the qbs are killin it for coverage and penetration, makes that hps look like a toy. I'm sure it would be fine in a bigger space though lol. Someone will get a deal this summer on it assuming the law passes on time lol.

Got my first chop on last week and second final chop yesterday. Photo bomb

I am pleased . Looking forward to the coco run now. Loving fn coco
Great job on the haul :Namaste:

Well, it's all over but the drying. She hangs, plus three full trays of cruddy buds on trays on the shelf and 4 good sized bags of trimmings.
Is it allowed to show alcohol on here does anyone know? Have a pic of some buds compared to a quart of JD lol

Some of the buds from the light burned colas I clipped Thursday were dry enough to light up tonight, 4 days. Gotta turn the temps down a bit.. Not so great taste she definitely needs a cure, plus my bong is filthy, but the potency is definitely there!

Thanks for joining in folks. I will post up a weight and smoke report here in a couple weeks. If anyone is interested in my summer crop feel free to follow my signature link, have a Cream Mandarine XL auto going now in the tent and will be popping more beans soon!

Bag of the lower buds, kind of fluffy so this is going to the qwiso factory! I'll weight it up before I freeze it here in a couple days. Must be a couple zips. Want it to dry some more and be slightly cured at least, starting to smell good! It really does have a smell that could easily be called strawberry. Think it should be nice after a few weeks curing in jars. Still burping those of course. It was maybe a wee bit too moist so I took it all out last night for an hour or so. Should be good now with just burping for another week or so. Nice energetic happy buzz with a surprise face numbing effect after smoking a decent size joint! Can't wait to see how the qwiso turns out.

Back
Top Bottom