420 Magazine Background

Feeding 2200ppms in soil.

grower215

Does anyone have any problems when they increase the ppms to about 2000 or more? I have been doing soil for about 2 years and just wondering if anyone else does this too. Working on Louie xlll and it always comes out nice.

Thanks

Marzbadrock

Plant of the Month: Sept 2015 - Nug of the Month: Jan 2016, May 2018
in weeks 6 and 7 of flower I feed at 2000 ppm and have no problems, and as long as I get about 25% runoff every watering I don't even flush until harvest and my plants stay healthy all the way through.

grower215

Just got done witch a batch and all the plants were very nice only problem I have now is that all the buds are crispy and dry I just touch them and they crumble... very sad to see.... :( Never had that happen before, Just wondering if my nutes where too much? Any one get crispy buds from over fert?

Thanks Guys.

JJ Bones

Nug of the Month: Feb 2013
I don't see the purpose in going with 2000 PPM in soil, most hydro growers don't even go past 1500 PPM

Are you in soil or a soilless mix? Seems like a lot of nutrients would get wasted

grower215

I don't see the purpose in going with 2000 PPM in soil, most hydro growers don't even go past 1500 PPM

Are you in soil or a soilless mix? Seems like a lot of nutrients would get wasted
I am using super soil and some basic nutes. This whole batch came out crispy??? WTF?? OH well back to the lab again.. Thanks guys. Oh and no yellow tips or burnt tips....

Top Bottom