Feeding Bennies with chem nute questions

hashnuggs

Alright I seen a tons of different ways people go about their nutes and add ins.

I'm using GH formula lucas formula and mix in calmag cause im using coco as my medium.
So i bought some great white along with some GH vegan tea.

Does GH flora 3 part nutes kill the great white bennies?
So should I mix my tea and add the great white as a separate feeding?
Should the Great white be in its own water and feed seprate from the tea as well?
Will I have to constant replenish the bennies after a GH nutes feeding?

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter and :peace:

What i do is feed the bennies with black strap unsulfered molasses since there is not much for them to eat in a coco medium. So i add 1 TableSpoon per a gallon of water of black strap then add my bennies to the water and feed to the plants. I do that once every two weeks. The week i dont do that i just feed blackstrap to keep the critters fed. I always do this on a Water only day so i dont add Nutes to the mix but i really dont think Nutes will kill bennies at least in normal doses. Not 100% sure on that though could be wrong.

Your Welcome ,

Let us know how it turns out for you. After i started doing this my plants really took off. I was topping and super cropping like crazy to keep the canopy even and low. Here is a pic of my plants a few days ago 2nd day of flower.

IMG_114116.JPG

Back
Top Bottom