Feeding chart help

evog

Ok my question is about my feeding chart when it say feed it for one week does it means feed it 7 times or what because my soil will be dry in about 5 days pls explain

Here's what works for me and my grower friends. mon nutes,Tue dry,wens water,Thu dry,fri water,sat dry, sun dry.

Now it also depends how long it takes for your soil to dry. You may have to skip water days to make sure you don't over water.

If the nutrients are chemical/synthetic salt based, feeding every day will eventually cause salt builds ups leading to PH issue's, lock outs & over watering.

In veg i normal feed once a week if the soils gets to dry between feeding apply water to rehydrate soil & refresh the plant.

In flowering feeding twice a week is normally good enough & apply some water in between feedings.

Size of pot & quantity of soil will nominate moisture retention of the soil/compost for X period of time.

The smaller the pot the quicker it will dry out, larger pots take a little longer...

This also depends on size of plant, little plants don't use much water & bigger plants do.

The higher the temp also effects soil/compost drying out & transpiration of the plant.

So ye that is about as basic as it gets...

look example I feed it today for week one right ok and in 5 day or so soil is dry I feed the same for week one remember we I'm second week know my next feed do I feed it what my chart says to feed on week 2 or feed it like week one

I started my nutes at about 3 weeks in ... then week 8 I changed the light schedule, got some bloom nutes ... Botanicare PRO Bloom and Big Bud as a supplement ... waiting on some Awesome Blossums from my hydro store ... anyway, the guy told me to start at 1/4 strength so I did ... my plants ended up being starved and I started having problems. Long story short, next feeding I used exactly what the directions said on the bottle and within a couple days my plants were doing so much better, and growing like crazy, I had 1 grow 7.5 inches in 4 days using this recipe. Good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom