Feeding question in soil

George Mc

I have a question about feeding in Fox Farm ocean forest soil using their soil schedule. The schedule gives amounts to feed at different ages of the plant. Example, it might say feed 3 teaspoons per gallon. But I am late in flower and it takes 1.5 gallons for me to get runoff. If I want to feed 50% of their schedule do I feed a total of 1.5 teaspoons or 2.25 teaspoons? I'm wondering if I feed the 2.25 teaspoons is that giving me more than 50%?

I would start with half of that recommended feeding and then make the regular gallon like normal and add half of half the recommended strength for the .5 of a gallon.

I use happy frog soil and it’s very similar to ocean forest just a little less rich.

I feed have of the recommended dosage and watch the leaf tips for burn then back off a little bit.

I feed feed water feed feed water feed feed water religiously because these plants like routine to reach their full potential.

I also flush between veg and flower just Incase there’s any salt build up.
Just make your gallons or half gallons and give them half strength whatever the conversions are

Does this help?

I would start with half of that recommended feeding and then make the regular gallon like normal and add half of half the recommended strength for the .5 of a gallon.

I use happy frog soil and it’s very similar to ocean forest just a little less rich.

I feed have of the recommended dosage and watch the leaf tips for burn then back off a little bit.

I feed feed water feed feed water feed feed water religiously because these plants like routine to reach their full potential.

I also flush between veg and flower just Incase there’s any salt build up.
Just make your gallons or half gallons and give them half strength whatever the conversions are

Does this help?
Yes this helps. Even at half strength I was getting nutrient burn couple of plants on a few Leafs. I'm about 2 weeks from Harvest and I've got quite a few yellow leaves on the plants so I'm not worried about the end of this grow but I'm trying to remember all this for my next one. I always seem to do fine up until my third week of flowering, then I start getting yellow or burned leaves.

Back
Top Bottom