Feeding the flowering

eddieblock

Hi guys. First time grow and more i read the more im confused. Just coming into week five of flowering. Im not up on technical terms at all. Should i increased darkness to 13-14 hours a day and ive been feeding with canna a +b but past week alternating when dryimg soil with water diluted camnaboost. Do i now stop the a+b and continue with camnaboost or just use water for next two weeks. .advice gratefully received

There is no need to increase the dark period. 12/12 is fine. As for feeding, it's best to stop all nutes about two weeks before harvest. Let that be your guide.

Tyvm. Two weeks time is week six of flowering so looks like today is the day for water only. .Was worried that as the buds are now merging together to form nugs that's I'd be doing harm if i stopped boost now. .tyvm for the advice. .never realised growing a weed would be so complex lol

Tyvm. Two weeks time is week six of flowering so looks like today is the day for water only. .Was worried that as the buds are now merging together to form nugs that's I'd be doing harm if i stopped boost now. .tyvm for the advice. .never realised growing a weed would be so complex lol..another thing that's unclear to me is do i prepare to stop nutes at week ten as in now or do you prepare at week twelve. .then feed only distilled water ..and is it during the water only period that the pistils start turning amber? Which is as I have read when to crop for harvest at 80% amber..does this make sense? Apologies for being clueless but don't wanna ruin what I have

Yes, stop nutes approximately 2 weeks before you plan to harvest and give only water. Since this is a new thing to you, I would use the breeders approximate flowering time as a guide. As an example if the strain you are growing takes 9 weeks to complete flowering according the the breeder you would stop nutes at week 7.

Harvest is when 50% of the trichomes are dark orange/amber. You will need a small microscope or jewelers loupe to see this.

Don't worry, you'll be fine. Cannabis is a very forgiving plant.

B-

Wonderful. .given by a mate who has no idea what they are but he was told 12 weeks from start to finish. .you're a gent. Tyvm

Back
Top Bottom