feeding your plant

stickytouch

my plant is about 3 weeks old now but had been suffering from a stunted growth. io have a couple sets of leaves on it now and im wondering when i should start giving my plant nutrients and how often. i have 10-15-10 nutrients that you dissolve 7 drops worth into a litre of water. im wondering if i should use my nutrient water for every watering or as a bi weekly supplement or something. id love to hear back if anyone can help me out! :thanks:

Re: feeding your plant,

Young plants are sensitive to nutrients. I would feed them but start out using one eighth or one quarter strength and gradually work up to full strength feeding. I usually feed only once a week.

Oh and welcome to 420 magazine!:welcome:

:welcome: stickytouch :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. Go easy on the nutes at first, and consider something closer to 10-5-1 for early veg.

The 10-15-10 seems more suitable for transition period from veg to flower, but I'm still learning my ratios.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

We want to :welcome: stickytouch to :420:. We are glad that you are here. Growing is a fun and interesting hobby. We are here to spread the truth about cannabis and hemp globally. New Member Start Links has some links that may be of interest to you. Along with that is Frequently Asked Questions which is a great place to look up answers to questions or to ask questions should any arise. We are a lot of growers helping each other out so that we all may be successful in our endeavors.

It would be wonderful if you would start a journal so that we may observe your grow and give you some very helpful advice. It sounds like you are doing a soil grow. Does your soil have nutrients in it already? How does your plant look? What strain are you growing? Some strains always remain short. It would be much easier to help if we had a bit more information. Look around and have fun. :peace: :Namaste:

Go easy on the nutes at first, and consider something closer to 10-5-1 for early veg. Over watering is most common problem.

The 10-15-10 seems more suitable for transition period from veg to flower, but I'm still learning my ratios.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom